• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom -=(Gravity Falls Aged Up - RP)=-

Goldencurls

⚜✪Spammer of the Like Button✪⚜
images

Last edited by a moderator:
I may join as Mabel, but, I need more information to go off. When you finished the overview and Character Sign up Ill join

I made this (seemingly) a while ago, I've gotten much better at making threads. Sorry for not responding, I didn't have my notifications set up then, xD

Hello ^.^ But really, thank you for accepting me, I love GF very much, Tales can tell you that =3

Um...would it be possible if I could audition for Bill? ....he's sort of my go-to character for roleplaying in Gravity Falls...

When I started this I was torn in between Bill "Dorito" Cipher, and Dipper "Dipstick" Pines.

HylianWarrior said:
Pardon? =/ (Is confused...)
Would Grunkle Stan or Gideon be an option? Well, other than an OC I plan to post.
In the Sign Up area, if next to the canon doesn't have a person's username, they're open to register for.

Ah...I'm sorry, I know I should check these things but I guess I get a little too excited when it comes to GF. xD I think I'll give Stanley a shot then ^.^

Thank you Tales, I'm happy to be here...I'm sorry if I sorta set a bad example being all hyper like that...

If it's alright with you and Ms. Curls, I'll post my OC tomorrow. Sleep is needed =o

Enjoy it while it last Golden. xD . He use to call me Ms. Tales a lot when we first met. xD . He's very respectful about things like that.

But yeah we're fine with it Kyle. Go to sleep-

It's like one in the morning for you-

Hello! :D I'm just wondering if it's OK if I could sign up as Ford since he looks to be open. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back