• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings *Grabs blanket, and some snacks.*

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, love. ❤️

I’m back, not too sure how excited anyone is about that, lol but here I am!!!?

Writing has been an escape for me since, I was allowed to have a computer in my bedroom. It’s an escape, a way to delve into something full of magic, wonder, angst, drama, GIVE IT ALL TO MEEE.

• I usually write as female oc’s. I don’t mind have smaller oc’s but they don’t have much detail as my main girl.
  • I adore, darker, grittier plots. But I don’t mind doing something involving a different era. Magic is, eh okay. Not my favorite but I’ll dive into it.
  • Not a huge fan of fandoms either. I like creating oc’s in like a Harry Potter setting.??‍♀️
  • If I’m interested, I’ll reply almost instantly. I work nights, yet I do my best to reply throughout the day.
  • Writing samples aren’t required, but if you feel like sending them to me; go for it.
  • I live in New York, so eastern time zone babyyyy. ❤️

I’d like to expect basically the same thing from my partners.
Love to write, be semi active and don’t mind f/f stories or f/m. Enjoy romance, and all sorts of nonsense.

I won’t reply, if you just send me a message saying “hey, wanna do?” If you could be semi original that would be lovely. Send me your ideas, get me excited!!!??

Hello, love. ❤️

I’m back, not too sure how excited anyone is about that, lol but here I am!!!?

Writing has been an escape for me since, I was allowed to have a computer in my bedroom. It’s an escape, a way to delve into something full of magic, wonder, angst, drama, GIVE IT ALL TO MEEE.

• I usually write as female oc’s. I don’t mind have smaller oc’s but they don’t have much detail as my main girl.
  • I adore, darker, grittier plots. But I don’t mind doing something involving a different era. Magic is, eh okay. Not my favorite but I’ll dive into it.
  • Not a huge fan of fandoms either. I like creating oc’s in like a Harry Potter setting.??‍♀️
  • If I’m interested, I’ll reply almost instantly. I work nights, yet I do my best to reply throughout the day.
  • Writing samples aren’t required, but if you feel like sending them to me; go for it.
  • I live in New York, so eastern time zone babyyyy. ❤️

I’d like to expect basically the same thing from my partners.
Love to write, be semi active and don’t mind f/f stories or f/m. Enjoy romance, and all sorts of nonsense.

I won’t reply, if you just send me a message saying “hey, wanna do?” If you could be semi original that would be lovely. Send me your ideas, get me excited!!!??
I'm interested if you're still looking

Users who are viewing this thread

Back