• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Gotham - DC Universe - Literate RP

Starset Wanderer

Benevolent Soul

Summary

To keep it simple, this is a search for all things related to the DC Universe: more specifically in regard to Gotham City and the happenings that go on there. For quite awhile, I've been interested in the various plots that could transpire from this sort of setting. I hope others are as well, and after I introduce myself I will get to what exactly I'm looking for.

Introduction

I'm your typical college student: who between classes, socializing, holidays, and everything else, wants to also spend a considerable amount of time writing. It is a hobby that I have pursued for 7+ years now, and I've never stopped loving it. So, because of this, I will without a doubt continue doing so until I can no longer write. Lucky for you, that means I'm available for any number of plots with any number of people given they're interested in similar topics. Currently, as the thread states, I'm looking for a few individuals that could provide me with some Gotham related plots and pairings. I will get to all of them below, but first I should go over my expectations when it comes to my roleplay partners.

Expectations

• Being literate is a major requirement for me, and I expect my partner to have a good understanding of the English language. What's more, I also expect a good variety of word choice and a certain level of depth when it comes to each post.

• In regard to length, I hope to see 500+ words and significantly more if they're openers. I understand that not all posts may meet this requirement, given that both action and dialogue pieces have less to work with than others. However, I do expect a decent length at all times. A note about me, is that I will always match posts from those who post with me. I find it would be disrespectful not to.

• Communication outside of roleplay is a must, especially if you've lost interest in the plot. I don't want to drag something along, nor do I want you to disappear on me without a word. Same goes for absences, in that I would love to have some notice if you won't be able to post for awhile. It's just polite to both of us, and I will certainly do the same.

• I will take PM's or replies in response to this thread. However there is a small little stipulation to either method. It's always nice to get to know the person I'm roleplaying with, so in your response I'd love to see: what you'd like me to call you, how long you've been roleplaying, what you think you're strongest and weakest at in terms of writing, what plot you're interested in, and what your favorite band is. I'm big on music so that last one will be interesting to look over. I expect proper grammar and diction within these replies, so be careful!

• For character faces, I can deal with both animanga and realtistic. However for plots related to the DC Universe, I'd ask that you use the comic art for pictures!

• Finally, I'd like to ask that my partners be 18+. It will make it simpler for me, and will also provide an added level of maturity that I feel is needed for these types of plot.

Gotham Pairings

For this section, anything that is bold is the role I wish to play; while everything with an * next to it is something I dearly want in my life. If both aren't bold, then it means that I don't care which you choose to play. Also, not all of these plots will contain romance. One will have to ask after replying and I'll gladly say which are and which aren't! So, here goes nothing.

~Batman x Catwoman*

~Joker x Harley Quinn

~Deadshot x Harley Quinn*

~Batman x Wonder Woman

~Azrael x Poison Ivy*

~Mr Freeze x Two Face

~Batman x Deathstroke

~Batman x Deadshot

~Batman x Bane

~Bane x Deathstroke

~Superman x Batman

Green Arrow x Batman

Nightwing x Two Face

Nightwing x Killer Croc

Nightwing x Batman

Batgirl x Batman

Other Pairings 

While I do love the DC Universe, I'm just fine with doing any number of other plots as long as they strike my interest. I tend toward action, science fiction, and fantasy. I've also a great deal of respect for animanga, so I wouldn't mind heading down that route either. I've no specific pairings at the moment, but just giving me a suggestion will do. I'll surely tell you whether or not I'm interested!

Anyway, I hope this thread was of some value to you. If you're interested, make sure to reply via pm or response below. I look forward to threading, and make sure to read the expectations first! They're very important to me, and I am rather picky. Lets make it work!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back