• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom GoT, FTWD and some other fandoms

Mediumrare

Magic Eight Ball
Heyo everyone!
I'm Medium Rare, and while I'm pretty new here I have been doing this RP thing for a while, in both written and actual PnP form. Right now I am looking mostly for the guilty pleasures of fandom, but I might be open to classic PnP with a good plot.
If offer a fandom I usually know it well enough to play any character from it, and I am very doubling friendly. (This is wish fulfillment, after all.)
Due do my job I have a pretty long commute by train each day, which means I usually reply at least once during the weekday. Post length doesn't matter too much for me, as long as I have enough to work with. I'd also really appreciate it if we did talk about both our ideas during the plotting phase - working with only yes/no answers makes it hard for me to get started.

I either rp via threads or e-mail, as I find it easier to keep track of what I've done.
Listed below are the fandoms I am currently craving, and the characters I'd be most excited to write against. Again, you can ask me for almost anyone in exchange, but I won't be writing romance with underage characters.

Game of Thrones
I'd love either a Daenerys or Margaery to write against (I have a thing for the queens that did not make it, for whatever strange reasons the show came up with.) I'm caught up on both the show and the books, and I am okay with mixing that too.

Fear the Walking Dead / The Walking Dead
Writing against either of the Clark siblings would be amazing, even though I have a slight prefence or Alicia. (I just really liked this whole 'dysfunctional family in the apocalypse thingy). Again, I can do anyone from the cast, or I could offer you someone from the Walking Dead if you want crossovers /split up threads.

Elementary
The one character I'd really love to write against is here would be Moriarty (I've always been bitter we haven't gotten more of her after that first break-out attempt. ) I'm most familiar and comfortable with Joan, but again, any character goes.

If I haven't scared you of I'd love to hear from you. Hit me up, let's plan something :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back