• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Good Omens or Prodigal Son, anyone?

JenniferNapier

Hey there! I'm looking for a partner interested in either a Good Omens rp or a Prodigal Son rp!

I prefer to play canon characters, usually male, though for these fandoms, I can play a large variety of characters. I can also double if needed.
If you have an OC, that's great! I'm OC friendly.
I write in past tense, 3rd person, and I prefer replies to be a couple paragraphs.
I am comfortable with any level of language and violence.
I am open to writing with any age group.

----------

Plot ideas:
I'm open to play either character/ I'm looking for a partner to play either character.

Good Omens:
  • AU or historical canon Medieval - Azir and Crowley's adventures as knights
  • AU Medieval - Azir as a knight and Fem!Crowley as a lady
  • AU (Human?) Steampunk - Azir as a prestigious scholar going against his organization's advice to leave it alone who is on a quest and Crowley as a ruffian mechanic/chaperone/innocent-vagabond-who-gets-roped-into-the-quest. (His Bentley is now a blimp airship.)
  • AU Wild west / cowboy - Aziraphale is a sheriff of a small town and Crowley is part of a gang of hoodlums. There is a war between the deputies and the gang, but they fall in love.
  • Anyone and OC - if you have an OC, I'll play a canon character and we can come up with some fun plots!
----------

Prodigal Son:
  • AU Martin Whitly escapes! Malcolm/Ainsley/Jessica panics.
  • Eve and Malcolm - My boyfriend's dad killed my sister. My dad killed my girlfriend's sister. How to deal with that? Some experimentation with feels and relationship development.
  • Past Jessica and Martin - a glimpse in the marriage/dating period of a seemingly perfectly normal couple. Relationship exploration.
  • Past Martin Whitly and John Watkins - How did they meet? What was their twisted friendship like? Murderous camping trips?
  • Past Little Malcolm and Martin - Good dad vibes! When life was wonderful and dark secrets were being kept under wraps. Playing, teaching, domestic life. Short drabbles.

Anyone and OC - if you have an OC, I'll play a canon character and we can come up with some fun plots!

----------

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back