• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~( °٢° )~𝄞⨾𓍢ִ໋🎧ྀི GOOD MORNING SUN, GOOD MORNING NERDS 𝄞⨾𓍢ִ໋🎧ྀི~( °٢° )~ (fandom rps!)

littlexninjaxbabes

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello to all my guys, gals and NB pals out there in the internet world! If you are looking for fandom rps you my friend are in the right place for I am the queen of geekery!

For your comfort I will tell you that I am Sam, a 29F with she/her pronouns and will only rp with those 18+ because...well ew (no offense to those who are not i'm just not into being that creepy old person on the internet) and what I require of you is fairly simple:

𝄞 be 18+ as stated above
𝄞 be at least Semi lit, write in 3rd person no script speech/text speech if I can't understand you I can't reply and can only ask for clarification so many times.
𝄞 be willing to chat/plot if trying trying to plot is like pulling teeth and I have to ask the same question 5 different ways to get you to answer we're probably not compatible. I need people who contribute!
𝄞 write equally for my characters that you do your own. If we're going to double with oc x cc I need you to put in the same amount of effort at least 8 out of 10 times and write at least a large paragraph. I will tend to match my rp partners length and effort so when things start to die out we either need to say our goodbyes or I will not lie i might end up ghosting :ghost: I do not like ghosting but I am a tiny bean with anxiety and sometimes shit happens.
𝄞 when it comes to reply speeds I am either Flash the sloth or Sonic the hedgehog there isn't much of an in between. I am a busy person with mental health issues and don't always have the energy to reply but I will do my best.
𝄞 I am ghost friendly but sometimes i will admit I have a hard time taking the hint myself so I prefer if you tell me nicely and I'll leave you be but it's not necessary
𝄞 tell me your triggers, I have a bit of a list so anything that is a hard NO I need to know. Do not cross those boundaries. That said I do NOT do smut!!
𝄞 be LGBTQIA friendly! I have many muses of varying genders and orientations I am mostly comfortable with m/f pairings but I have been known to do m/m and f/f when i'm comfortable and feel we vibe.
𝄞 Will not rp major power imbalance relationships or that Yandere (That's the one that turns cinnamon roll characters into serial killers right??) so age gaps are fine so long as everyone is a consenting ADULT and nothing that gives me grooming vibes (Sorry Bipper fans) I'm ok with a slight power imbalance so long as it's rp'd correctly and i'm comfortable with you but nothing big or sketchy I do have the right to say no.
𝄞 I rp on site or in Gdocs no discord.
𝄞 Not really a rule but when requesting canon characters for me to play for you keep in mind i'm best at happy go lucky dumbasses like Luffy from one piece, Michelangelo from TMNT, Etc. Strong silent type characters are really hard for me
𝄞 Doubling isn't required but if you want Oc x canon i am playing the OC, I can do canon x canon as well but I have to ship it and I have to like the plot. I don't do oc x oc because it usually bores me real fast. Oc x canon doesn't have to be romantic either it can be platonic, familial/found family, adventure, etc. but we gotta be on the same page.

I think that's it for da rules?? I will edit as needed or as I remember stuff. so lets get into the fun stuff

༉‧₊˚🕯️:ghostl: ❀༉‧₊˚.
FANDOMS

These are in no particular order and if they're listed i'm usually open to crossovers if i know the fandom and if they make sense so do with that as you will.

🕯️ATLA
🕯️W.I.T.C.H
🕯️Danny Phantom
🕯️Gravity Falls
🕯️My Hero Academia - real low energy here
🕯️Kakuriyo Bed and breakfast for spirits
🕯️MCU (mostly movies not so much shows just saw Deadpool and wolverine,)
🕯️X-men Evolution
🕯️Snow white with the red hair
🕯️Yona of the Dawn
🕯️Miraculous ladybug (i am not up to date)
🕯️One piece
🕯️TMNT 03 or 2012
🕯️Gargoyles (my dude if someone will polyship Xanatos and Fox with my OC you will be my hero)
🕯️Criminal minds
🕯️Doctor who (only seen up to 11th doc)
🕯️Kamisama Kiss
🕯️Percy Jackson (only read the first few books, I've seen the movies and now the show)
🕯️Webtoons Mafia Nanny
🕯️Webtoons third shift society
🕯️Dragon ball z/Super (i'm not up to date on super)
🕯️Justice League Unlimited/DC-tooniverse/animated universe
🕯️Studio Ghibli (i have some interesting friendship/found family plots for this one)

That's all I can think of for now? Please message me rather than comment here so I can keep this semi clean!

Last edited:
I'd be down for a Danny Phantom or a Gravity Falls RP 😄👍

But what other fandoms are you currently into besides the ones you listed here, if I might ask that?

I'd be down for a Danny Phantom or a Gravity Falls RP 😄👍

But what other fandoms are you currently into besides the ones you listed here, if I might ask that?
Hey hun I ask that you shoot me a message please. All fandoms listed here are all the ones I can think of at the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back