• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Good morning, RpNation

morning joe

fresh and warm
Roleplay Type(s)
Alright, so, first things first. I'm a 27 year old man IRL, and I almost exclusive play male characters. I'm willing to write platonic and romantic roleplays with partners of all genders, gender indentities and persuasions. While I do adhere to the rules of the site in the sense that I won't be actively seeking for anything that's not properly safe for work within its confines, I will indulge in adult and / or mature themes on a regular basis, so I'm interested in writing with fellows adults only.

My posts can range from short, conversational sentences to 2000+ epics, depending on partner style, whatever rules we have agreed upon and, most importantly, how much content I'm working with on a post by post basis. Third person, past tense, unless you're tempting me with something I'm really into and / or you're just that goddamn cute (then I might consider going first person).

So, what do I write? Admittedly, I'm a sucker for character contrasts and power imbalances, and also with playing with stereotypical gender roles. That means that 9 times out of 10 I'll be interested in playing the strong manly man to your mousy and frail damsel. That said, I'm very much open to spicing these dynamics up with creative settings, plots twists and subversions of expectations. However, playing them 100% straight, yet well, is always good time, too, in my book.

Genre-wise, I'm very flexible. Slice of life slow burn romance, dark and gritty, fantasy, action / adventure, sci-fi, comic book / cartoony... it's all fair game!

This thread is probably going to evolve with time, including a nice and juicy sessions dealing with canons, but for now I'll just list a bunch of pairing ideas I like. The formula is my preferred role / yours. If none of the roles is bolded, then I have no preference either way.

Bodyguard / Client
Serial Killer / FBI Agent
Assassin / Target
Conflicted Citizen / Leader of the Revolution
Undercover Spy / Criminal Mastermind
Royalty / Knight
Supernatural / Hunter
Athlete / Manager
Superhero / Civilian

Thanks for reading, and please, do remember to stay caffeinated! ☕

I wanted to let you know that I'm definitely intrigued by your enthusiasm for character contrasts, power imbalances, and the exploration of gender roles. The idea of playing around with these dynamics while also introducing unique settings, unexpected plot twists, and subversions of typical expectations sounds like a fantastic way to keep things fresh and engaging. Feel free to share more thoughts or ideas over dm!

I would definitely love to discuss these plot role ideas, I find power dynamics & character contrasts very interesting to work with. Almost all of the different pairing ideas interest me so feel free to DM me and let me know which ones (if any) you're craving the most!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back