Good morning... It is morning somewhere, right?

Battlecry Samurai

I'm new to this site, but not to RP.

Things didn't really work out with the last forum and to be honest, I didn't get much out of it. I'm hoping to find roleplayers who actually roleplay here. I believe I'm fairly flexible, though I do have certain genres and settings that I like...just like everyone...and I'm more than happy to develop new ideas with fellow writers.

About me...

I've visited nine states, but have never been further east than Montana, Utah, and Arizona. I'm a bit different than many folks and explore the possibility of Asperger's Syndrome, lightly. I am both poked fun at and envied by co-workers for my intelligence. I want very much to be a happier person on a more regular basis. I have recently decided to drink more water, very gladly.

About my roleplay tastes...

I mostly enjoy modern settings, though it could be real or have heavy doses of fantasy. I like to play imperfect characters who are believable and not always liked, but are not impossible to interact with. I will admit that a great deal of my plays in the past have included some mature themes (death/killing, drug abuse, breaking various laws, etc), but I know how to keep it clean and if it's not squeaky, then I would prefer to keep it in private chat on Skype or YM, rather than offend anyone by posting that sort of thing where it's not welcome. I play male characters, most of which are fairly well established already, but I am willing to explore other options.

I'm not entirely sure what else to say, so I'll leave it at that. I wouldn't want to annoy any of you just yet. ;)

Battlecry Samurai you seem like a fairly respectable fellow/ma'am. I hope you find yourself having a great time at this nation that is your creation, my creation, and everyone's creation. Welcome, to RPNation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back