• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings gonna give this a go (detailed only, doctor who, star wars, harry potter, realistic modern/romance)

Pigeon.

bird brain
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
who's dis?
female, 22 year old British student now in complete limbo because of corona, 7 years of roleplay experience, bit of a nerd - will still be busy but can make time, typing in all lowercase for the aesthetic xox

requirements
there's not many requirements here but they are important
  • would rather you be 18+, just a preference
  • replies must be two/three paragraphs or more depending on amount of characters (obviously this might not always be possible, but as a general rule!) with good spelling/grammar
  • be comfortable playing side characters and npcs of different genders
  • be active in plotting
  • a few posts a week will suffice
  • can take place over the boards or pm, or discord maybe
  • chat with me ooc, its always one of the best parts

doctor who;

oc ideas

• mostly looking for someone who can play two ocs against 10 (or an oc!doctor) and my already established oc companion - one of your ocs will be paired with the doctor, the other with my companion - lots of alien adventures, lots of fun! can add other canon characters as we go
for canon x oc pairings
  • looking for: 9, 10***, 13, oc!doctor (m or f)
  • can double as: 9, 11, 13, oc!doctor (m or f)

star wars;

oc ideas

• would love to find someone who can play an oc jedi knight/master (male) to my oc padawan (female) for an action/adventure driven romance in the prequel era, can play out the events of the clone wars and order 66
  • play a group of rebels trying survive to join the main resistance (with leia, poe etc.), set after the last jedi - can have multiple different pairings
for canon x oc pairings
  • looking for: obi-wan***, han solo
  • can play: poe, anakin
harry potter;

oc ideas

• we play a small group of witches/wizards (at least 2 characters each) that work in the ministry during the rise of Voldemort (Golden Trio era), slice of life stuff but with drama/romance/angst (can be a mixture of gender pairings here)
for canon x oc pairings
  • looking for: snape***, sirius**, bill*
  • can play: sirius, remus, fred, george

waitress;

jenna x dr pomatter

half-original idea;

do a plot that is very similar to waitress with a British setting (maybe not a piw diner but an afternoon tea place, idk), really want to explore the feelings behind adultery

(both ideas below are set in the united kingdom, like it or lump it)

original idea #1;
  • mc is a student teacher recovering from the end of a two year relationship, yc is the teacher they are placed with for observation/teaching experience who is separated but still married to their spouse - quite an unprofessional romance blooms (mxf, fxf or mxm - in that order!)

original idea #2;
  • we play a small group of police officers (non-uniform who belong to a violent crime investigation unit, maybe there is corruption at play within the team? slice of life with the added bonus of crime/mystery and the chance for action and romance! (can be a mixture of pairings here)

Last edited:
I would be interested in a Doctor Who roleplay.

interested in the hp oc idea !

I would love to do a oc/canon Harry Potter roleplay with you, if youโ€™re interested. (I would be willing to play Sirius or Bill; the idea of playing Severus makes me sort of uncomfortable, really.)

I would love to do a oc/canon Harry Potter roleplay with you, if youโ€™re interested. (I would be willing to play Sirius or Bill; the idea of playing Severus makes me sort of uncomfortable, really.)
No worries, Severus was a bit of a shot in the dark. I'd be happy with Sirius or Bill! Did you want to double? (PM me if you like to answer aha)

Because of school closures, my teacher training course has been suspended. So I'm back to find some new people, or re-kindle with old partners. PM if interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back