• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern π™Άπš˜πš’πš—πš πšƒπš‘πš›πš˜πšžπšπš‘ π™²πš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπšœ [Open!!]

Candyy

Hello Everyone!!

My name is Candy, nice to meet you all! It's been a bit since I've RPed, but I have about 7 years of experience, and there was a particular plot I've been dying to do for quite some time now!

This plot can be either GxG or BxG (with me as G), but I'm leaning more towards GxG, just because I think it could be a little more interesting!

Plot:
Muse A is your average guy. He's never been particularly attractive, smart, or popular, but isn't a total loser. He goes to school, has a couple friends, and attends parties just like most. One day, through some means or another, Muse A wakes up, feeling a bit different. He begins to go about his day, until he sees himself in the mirror, discovering that he's somehow turned into a girl!
Muse B has been Muse A's best friend for the last year or so. The two of them really bonded after they first met, becoming quite close. As soon as Muse A finds out she's been turned into a girl, she immediately texts Muse B and asks for help. The two of them have to figure out how to deal with the change that Muse A is going through, and perhaps they'll come even closer because of it?

If anyone is interested in being Muse B, please reply or DM me. I'm looking forward to RPing with you~!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back