• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy God Seeds

Dragon Slayer Arcos

End All Life; Embrace Silence
Character Skeleton
OOC

Plot:

I've always felt like there was something missing from my life....
I feel like I'm meant to do something...
There has to be something more...

Throughout the ages, humanity has always believed in one form of deity or another. Beings of impossible power that oversee the world and protect their worshipers from evil. They are believed to be immortal and all powerful, but what if that belief wasn't completely true?

Long ago, before history began, Gods were very different. They possessed powers beyond anything we could fathom, they were the truest forces of nature. However eventually that power would corrupt a small handful of Gods, and thus a war eventually broke out between two factions. Needless to say, a God's War was something no mortal could comprehend. The key point was that eventually the Gods that valued piece and freedom won. However the damage had been done. Understanding that their powers and long lives were detriments, and if they continued as they were, another war would eventually come to pass. So the Gods created a spell that limited their powers and lifetimes.

A new era of Gods were born.

This is where you come in. You have been chosen to become a God. You were a normal human, living life as best you could. But suddenly you have incredible powers that no mortal should have. Now you must master your powers and survive the trials that will come. For if you do, you will become a God. If you fail, you will die. Remember that not all Gods are good, and there will be others out to do you harm. Can you, a God Seed, survive long enough to unravel the mystery and realize your truest potential?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back