God of the Blessed Isle?

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
There seems to be a lot of god related questions lately, so why not another one? I know that there are gods that are associated with various concepts and locations, but is there a specific god for the Realm? I don't mean one that is worshiped, since the IO teaches that the EDs are the highest form, but one should exist anyways, right? Is there anything in the books about that?

I know there's a god of Mt. Meru, a Central god of war, and a god of the Imperial City. I don't think I've come across any mention of a god of the Blessed Isle, but by all rights there should be one.

Can't remember his name but he's in the corebook in the antagonists section. Satrap of the Realm.

Edit: he's Gri Fel god of the imperial city... sorry.

You must be thinking of Gri-Fel, the god of the Imperial City.

Hm. I might think that the god of the Blessed Isle might not exist, for the same reason there is no god of Yu-Shan, since the Blessed Isle was originally supposed to be the home of the gods.

There should be a go of the realm, I vaguely recall reading abut her, I think it was a her. Can't find a mention in the Realm, Yu-shan, Divine book... will be checking the Sid book.

Even if the island did not have a god before, there is a bunch of unemployed gods that get new positions all the time. Even the southern war god started out as a simple cattle god.

Don't you mean the god of northern walruses mating rituals? Because that is how the south war god started out as.

That too. He worked his way up in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back