• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Goblin's OC Search

xGoblin

And the many shells cried out one word, "Manager".
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
ABOUT ME
- I'm 27 and my pronouns are they/them.
- I work as a behavior therapist for children with autism.
- I love cute things and horror.
- I'm very laid back and love ooc chat.
- I will draw art of our characters and send memes and songs.

PREFERENCES/RULES
- 18+ only.
- Since I work full time, and my mental disorder makes me struggle with being motivated, my replies may take up to a few days. Sometimes I reply multiple times a day, though.
- If I'm taking too long to reply, just message me and yell at me!
- I write paraform roleplay and length depends on the need. I might feel inspired and write 10 billion paragraphs or give you just 1 for simple dialogue.
- I don't care about your length! Please don't stress yourself out trying to write more than you can. 💕
- LGBTQ+ friendly! Don't bother messaging me if you're not an ally. All of my characters are pansexual.
- I need you to be open to world building with me. We can't have a good story without a good world!

----

Now that we have those out of the way, I'm looking for someone to write my oc's with! I'm not sure how to start, so here goes by genre:

HORROR
Here we have Piper and Arnie! They do come in a pair, but they're not romantically involved- just best friends. Arnie is a nerdy cryptid hunter, while Piper is a horror fanatic looking for some fun. The two go on adventures together all the time, so they'd be easy to put in any type of horror. Paranormal, slasher, eldritch horror. I'm open to most things! But there's a few that come into mind:
- Cabin in the Woods
- Cryptid adventure! Let's go camping.
- Gothic horror! One of my favorites. Our characters can investigate a infamous killer's old fashioned town.

FANTASY
These characters all go into a DnD type setting, so I'll separate it based on my characters:
- Nowhere: Tiefling rogue. Chaotic Neutral leaning towards evil. My edgy son. Born to human nobles via a curse, he was thrown out on the streets as a child. Now he's a flamboyant gremlin looking to usurp his parents and get his rightful mansion. (Secretly, he just wants to belong. Even if this is by force)
- Crowley: Half-elf necromancer. Chaotic Good. Keeps his deceased dog in a wooden casket on his back Nezuko style, hoping to revive him one day. He's never fit in anywhere- too elf for humans, too human for elves. His dog was his best friend. He's a not so charismatic goofball.
- Capella: Human Warlock whose Patron is the Fallen Star. Looking for her brother she was separated from as a child, hoping to learn to harness the magic she was blessed with during her most sorrowful of times. She's sweet and quiet.

If you want to plot with any of my characters, please send me a dm!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back