• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy GM Seeking Isekai Protagonist

Lycanthrope

Friendly Newbie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
CONTENT WARNING: depression & suicide ideation

You are tired. You're still young—still in school, still living with your parents—but even so, you can't shake the feeling that your life has amounted to nothing at all. Somehow you lost the plot and fell behind.

You have no friends, no future, no grand plans. What you do have is depression. You don't want to be here anymore. That's why you came to the bridge. That's why you walked to the very edge of the bridge and stood there for five minutes, or ten, or an hour, silently overlooking the black waters below.

That's why you jump.

You anticipate an impact that doesn't come. When you open your eyes, you are in another world.

"Hey...Hey! Hey, stranger! How many fingers am I holding up? Are you OK? You don't look so good."

Tl;dr your character unsuccessfully(?) tries to end it all and wakes up in a magical fantasy-esque world.

I will shape this world. I'll also engineer everything & everyone your character encounters there. You, in turn, will have unmitigated control over two things:

1. your character's actions, and
2. various details about the first person your character meets

Namely, you get to decide who they are in relation to you. A best friend? A bitter rival? A passionate love affair? It's your call; just tell me what you're thinking and I'll make it happen. If you want, you're free to dictate their physical appearance, personality traits, and background too. You can be as vague or as descriptive as you like. Just know that once the character is created, he/she will be in my hands.

18+ only, no one-liners (give me a paragraph at least!), no flirting OOC, and please no wildly inappropriate requests.

Godspeed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back