Giving you all a proper introduction~

I bleed black

fifteen year Veteran Role player
I rarely do this kind of stuff being that I dislike greeting people due to the fact that in the past I have done so and have gotten nothing in return; I'm not here to chit chat, not here to make some random introduction about myself and letting people know about my personal life.

All I'm going to tell you is that I've been doing this for fifteen years and I enjoy doing so.

I have a specific agenda and that is pretty simple:

Roleplay, create character bonds, have adventures.

I'm not here to chit chat or dill dally, I'm here to have fun and enjoy creating stories together,

sounds like fun wouldn't you agree?!?!

Lucky+Star+-+Kogami+Akira.gif

Not here for chitchatting, got it. Roleplaying, got it. Fortunately, we've got plenty of both so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. :P

And look here I am replying! The curse is broken! Whoooo! *coughs and regains composure*

Let me know if I can help you with anything. >_>

Tronethiel said:
Not here for chitchatting, got it. Roleplaying, got it. Fortunately, we've got plenty of both so I'm sure you'll feel right at home. :P
And look here I am replying! The curse is broken! Whoooo! *coughs and regains composure*

Let me know if I can help you with anything. >_>
Thank you~

I'm looking forward to feeling right at home xD I've dealt with chit chatters, editors and people who call themselves role players but end up being well...mute, I usually send out greetings and get nothing back which became quite the annoying occurrence; I enjoy writing it's a passion of mine that simply hasn't stopped.

[QUOTE="I bleed black]Thank you~
I'm looking forward to feeling right at home xD I've dealt with chit chatters, editors and people who call themselves role players but end up being well...mute, I usually send out greetings and get nothing back which became quite the annoying occurrence; I enjoy writing it's a passion of mine that simply hasn't stopped.

[/QUOTE]
Well, a passion for writing is definitely a good thing to have an an rp site. :) I'm sure you'll find some like-minded persons.

You seem blunt and practical. I like that, and I can respect it. I will still shower you with confetti, though. *tosses confetti over you* I, all seriousness, welcome to the Nation. We really are happy to have a serious, veteran writer and roleplays here.

Kestrel said:
You seem blunt and practical. I like that, and I can respect it. I will still shower you with confetti, though. *tosses confetti over you* I, all seriousness, welcome to the Nation. We really are happy to have a serious, veteran writer and roleplays here.
thank you, I suppose I have to be serious of course admittedly I don't care what anyone calls me; seeing as they can call me whatever name they wish from my list of characters or they can simply call me "Unicorn." being that I look just like everyone else to everyone's eyes but I am in fact rather magical to be around.

Welcome to the Reject Party Nation, Unicorn!

screen-shot-2015-03-17-at-7-31-11-am.png

As always, glad to see new faces in the forums. What kind of RPs do you like, or have ideas of joining?

Last edited by a moderator:
MedievalMethods said:
Welcome to the Reject Party Nation, Unicorn!
screen-shot-2015-03-17-at-7-31-11-am.png

As always, glad to see new faces in the forums. What kind of RPs do you like, or have ideas of joining?
Thanks, of course I've always been a reject who ironically had a clique filled with different people, we considered ourselves pretty amazing people.

anyways, I do a lot of different roleplays of course I enjoy action/adventure, of course I do some romance and I enjoy a good spar now and again; of course I can admit that sparring or any form of battling I tend to use the whole dice roll method on my end (a natural one would be bad.) of course I'm always open to new ideas and adventures; that's just how I role play, I'm rather open minded and accepting to others ideas.

[QUOTE="I bleed black]I rarely do this kind of stuff being that I dislike greeting people due to the fact that in the past I have done so and have gotten nothing in return; I'm not here to chit chat, not here to make some random introduction about myself and letting people know about my personal life.
All I'm going to tell you is that I've been doing this for fifteen years and I enjoy doing so.

I have a specific agenda and that is pretty simple:

Roleplay, create character bonds, have adventures.

I'm not here to chit chat or dill dally, I'm here to have fun and enjoy creating stories together,

sounds like fun wouldn't you agree?!?!

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to RPN! Name's Ballerina! You don't have to greet others or chit-chat on this site if you don't want to, since the site's main purpose is for roleplaying. 15 years is quite a long time to be roleplaying, I'm sure all your experience will definitely add to any roleplay you join or make. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you're going to post since you seem like a devoted writer. Let me know if you need any help, I'll be more than happy to give a helping hand.

Ballerina said:
Welcome to RPN! Name's Ballerina! You don't have to greet others or chit-chat on this site if you don't want to, since the site's main purpose is for roleplaying. 15 years is quite a long time to be roleplaying, I'm sure all your experience will definitely add to any roleplay you join or make. I'm really looking forward to seeing what you're going to post since you seem like a devoted writer. Let me know if you need any help, I'll be more than happy to give a helping hand.
Yes, it is of course my passion and well fifteen years may seem like a long time however being that I write simply to carry on my grandfather's legacy I suppose sounds rather stupid to some where as to myself I'm not writing to become famous or wanting to publish a book to gain any form of glory. I simply write because it brings me joy to do so. I have been belittled in the past for it however I don;t let people get to me.

I think I am starting to feel at home more and more; thank you, I need some odd ball roleplayers like myself around!

n.n

large.gif

You all are so amazing, I feel as if I have literally jumped back into my old rp forum xD

[QUOTE="I bleed black]I think I am starting to feel at home more and more; thank you, I need some odd ball roleplayers like myself around!
n.n

You all are so amazing, I feel as if I have literally jumped back into my old rp forum xD

[/QUOTE]
SO cute!

Cnp9zAwPsih4PbrxGcLB1M4PrkZlMAez5gieDMCktcaoSIfjcBGiKvXk3IDiJ4ASVYlMSeNjpWO8hxeQ4vGgTKrfa14-ZX6sM1AQUjky5iOVkhl4KmKu6c0wxgHavm9OeMwVFzyaBtgUMKetKThSVWg5xTAf9Kk=w500-h281-nc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back