• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings give me something more for my wild imagination || sugarpills' 1x1 search

sugarpills

tell me that you're more than a sick fascination
hey all, decided to spruce things up a bit :)

more info on me here:
I'm Emily, a nineteen year old student (and Dallon Weekes stan) who's relatively still new to RPN. I've been roleplaying for a little over five years now on various other sites. With Polyvore now long gone and Stardoll roleplay pretty much dead at this point, I just want to be part of a long-lasting roleplay again. I may be young, but writing's a passion of mine, and roleplay helps me get better. I hope we can all get along!

My favorite 1x1s to do are modern, but I do like to dabble in historical as well. Supernatural-type 1x1s are also really fun to do! I prefer to double, with MxF and FxF my stronger suits (I do rp MxM, but the plot has to be really good for me to want to rp it). I typically write 1-2 (which range from 6-7 sentences each, more or less) paragraphs per post, and I can reply multiple times a day if I'm not swamped with assignments. OOC talk is encouraged - if you're comfortable with me, I'm more comfortable with you! I'm pretty shy when it comes to messaging people first due to my anxiety holding me back, but I don't bite! I've met some of my best friends through roleplay because of OOC talk.

craving:
Arranged marriage
Vampire x Human
Time travel
Good girl x bad boy

plots inspired by these shows:
one tree hill (high school rivalry, anyone?)
how i met your mother (new york, group of friends in mid-20s)
sabrina the teenage witch (i just want some lighthearted supernatural!)

i know this isn't much, but shoot me a pm if you're interested! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back