• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Give me drama!

TheLostQueen

Hello!

My name is Lindsay. I am looking for a roleplay partner who is pretty relaxed like me, flexible, and open to ooc communication. We don't have to be best friends if you don't want to be, but communicating is important.

I am seeking someone who can roleplay a drama with me. I don't care what time period, tech, or realm we do it in.

I am not looking to do a fandom at this time though. However, if you come at me with a solid Star Wars plot I may give in.

I am open to many tropes, including but not limited to:

Royal x Royal
Royal x commoner
Criminal x good
Hero x villain
Diplomatic marriages between two betrothed people.

I also have an idea for a Lancelot spin off where the princess marries a tyrant and then falls in love with his best knight. I am craving a toxic relationship with a forbidden love interest on the side.

Adventures and quests are welcome. Romance or platonic relationships are welcome. However, I don't ERP. No smut please. With romance I am looking for mxf pairings, but if it is platonic I don't care what the pairing is. I can play either female or male. I prefer to play female, though.

I am open to darker themes, just message me to go over limits.

As a side note, I only write with people who are 18+ in real life, and characters must be as well. I would prefer roleplaying with someone who is 25 or older as I am 27 myself, but as long as you're an adult I am open.

Happy writing, y'all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back