• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐—ด๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—น๐˜€ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ป๐—ฎ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐˜‚๐—ป | partner search

sunshine_child

No rest for the wicked
57f6e9f916dae7689d42fbe31ec16bfb.gif

Hi! Sunshine_Child here!
I am stuck in a writer's block, with no inspiration but so much motivation, so I thought I'd reopen my roleplay account and get some done!
What I'm looking for is a mixture of things, though I've been hooked on Outlander for while so definitely some time travel involved!!
I'm open to anything within reason, MxM, MxF, FxF, NB & Trans too!
I tend to write between 3-4 paragraphs or 6-7, depending on how into it I am, or how inspired I am.
If you're interested, please PM me!

Basic plot ideas;
- Muse A goes on vacation with their spouse and one day whilst on a walk, they touch a unique stone on a beach and ends up in the past (or future). They meet Muse B, who is apart of a group who finds them, and along the way, they fall in love. (M//, MxF, F//) (Can be any time period in the past)
- Muse A and Muse B are best friends, each unhappy in their own failing marriages. One day, whilst drunk, they devise a plan, one to get millions in life insurance and flee abroad. Muse A plans to fake her death, and instead kill her twin, and let her husband in on the secret, only to kill him later on. Will they succeed or is the plan doomed from the start? (M//, MxF, F//)
- Muse A fell asleep one day, only to next wake up to the world having gone to shit and for zombies to roam the streets. Surely it was a dream? It was not. Their parents are dead, their neighbourhood is crawling with the creatures and they have no idea what to do. They may have seen such media, but they never thought they would have to put it into practice. When raiding a local Walmart, they come face to face with the only survivor so far and they decided to team up. Will they fall in love or betray each other? Maybe even both? (M//, MxF, F//)

Word Bank;
Fantasy, Time Travel, Slow Burn, Zombies, Apocalypse, Angels, Demon, Historical, Arranged Marriage, Soulmates, Royalty, Fandom, Magical, Romance, Heros & Villains

Fandom;
- MCU
- Outlander (Seen up to season 2)
- Harry Potter
- Game of Thrones
- IT
- Supernatural (Seen up to Season 13)
- Percy Jackson Series (OCs only) (I'm really craving this, I'm in a twitter RP about it and I am loving it! This could even be a group RP ๐Ÿ‘€) (also, they're aged up to 17+, mainly because I don't like RPing kids)

Rules;
- Be respectful
- Follow RPNation Rules
- Nothing NSFW
- We'll discuss triggers, as I don't mind exploring darker themes but there are some limits of course
- Write however much you feel comfortable with, as long as I can work with it
- Let me know if you want to change anything or the direction that the RP is going
- Please take part in planning!! Don't leave it up to me to plot the whole thing, share your ideas, change ideas I make!
- Don't ghost, let me know if you're bored or if you can't keep up or whatever reason, I'll understand!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back