• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings girl with a star 💫 [fandom & original]

biibohbi

kosmo's #1 fan
tumblr_nzcgt9RAkq1tapwfpo5_1280.png

hi i'm b, and i'm currently in the market for new partners! i disappeared for a bit due to school/personal problems, but now i'm back! if we had something going before that you still want to continue, just shoot me a message & we can go ahead and do just that! c:

are we compatible?

✰ your age doesn't matter to me! i do prefer people who are 18+ but i've had a lot of younger partners that are much more mature than some of my oldest partners. smut is off the table ofc, plus it's never been my jam anyway.
✰ lazy lit to advanced lit (preference for lazy lit bc ya girl's got depression & anxiety and writing's supposed to be an escape for me)
✰ i'm not a rapid-fire responder. at most, i can promise about 3ish ic replies per week and while i'm much easier to get ahold of ooc, i tend to withdraw from all social media/text/email/etc. when i get overwhelmed w/ life. i usually give my partners a heads up when i need some time for myself, though!
✰ with that said, i love to chat! let's get to know each other!
✰ i'm incredibly patient. i'll never hound you for replies and expect the same courtesy back. i'll check up on you, ofc, but i'll never nag. there's a difference b/t checking in and harrassing, guys. i'm totally cool w/ the former—and even encourage it! sometimes i need that lil nudge to write.
✰ even if i'm waiting on an ic reply from you, we can still continue our ooc chatter! i know that just bc you're up to talking, it doesn't mean you have the muse to write. so don't be afraid that talking to me will make me expect an ic reply within the hour. i'll never do that. i'd be happy to talk memes, headcanons, vines, and whatever else you can think of while you work on your reply on the side!
✰ quality > quantity
✰ all sorts of pairings are a-okay w/ me! m/f, m/m, f/f, nb/any, and any other combination you can think of! poly relationships are great as well!
✰ i prefer to double/triple/etc. regardless if it's fandom or original. just more fun w/ a greater variety of characters imo!

fandoms
love interests in brackets; primarily looking for canon x oc, but can be convinced to do oc x oc (please come w/ ideas or a plot if you wanna go this route)! fyi, re: any anime, chances are i haven't read the manga or simply skimmed through them, so keep that in mind when you contact me!

akatsuki no yona [ jae-ha, soo-won ]
✰ bleach [ byakuya kuchiki ]
netflix's castlevania [ alucard ]
✰ choice of games/hosted games [ depends on the game! i haven't played them all, so just ask! some of my favorites are choice of deathless and wayhaven chronicles. also diaspora, though that one's a wip ]
✰ fire emblem: three houses [ yuri ]
✰ haikyuu [ oikawa tooru, akaashi keiji ]
✰ kaze ga tsuyoku fuiteiru [ iwakura yukihiko ]
✰ naruto [ neji hyuga ]

voltron: legendary defender [ lotor, james griffin ]

originals

✰ really really itching to do something inspired by nodame cantabile/sound! euphonium. i've only seen some of the former and none of the latter, but c'mon you can't tell me that making up our own little orchestra doesn't sound fun! can be based in a high school, college or post-college setting!
✰ or even our own version of a sports anime? regardless if it's already been covered by an anime already, we can do hockey, kendo.... etc.
✰ something fantasy/period based w/ royals/elites???? gimme all the arranged marriages and political maneuvering!!!
✰ something k-drama/k-pop inspired
✰ anything involving a ragtag bunch of misfits forced to work together for a common goal
✰ got a plot/idea you think i might like? go ahead and shoot!

and that's all she wrote, folks! if any of this interests you, pls send me a message unless you're new/unable to send pms atm!

thanks for taking the time to read this!! ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

Last edited:
tumblr_pgmkkoxbyd1t0qkoc_400-gif.537549

mostly looking for fe3h, but open to others as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back