• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Gimme Gimme! (Fandoms, and Original Plots Welcome)

OhDeer

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Lets get down to business!

Call me Deer ;3

Intro
I’ve been roleplaying for over a decade now and consider my writing level to be well above literate, up to novella-length depending on what is needed at the time! I’m a rapid responder but do not expect the same from you. However, I would appreciate good communication out of character (OOC) and a few posts a week. I’m very friendly and love brainstorming and discussing our characters!

Rp Information
  • I only do queer ships! Not at all interested in fxm for our main characters.
  • I enjoy more mature and dark themes!
  • I prefer discord, as I’m forgetful as HELL when it comes to forums.
  • I have few no goes, when it comes to my writing and I’m more than welcome to sharing!

Looking for?

Your plots! Feel free to introduce yourself in pm and send me a link to your stories!
Fandoms: MHA, Fallout, Monster Hunter, Titan Fall.

Cravings
(
Bolded is my playing preference)

MHA
Bakugo
/Tenko
Bakugo/Shigaraki
Bakugo/Izuku
Bakugo/Kirishima
Ochako/
Toga
Bakugo
/Shoto

Fallout
Piper/Blue
oc/oc

Titanfall
oc/oc

Monster Hunter (world)
The Handler/Hunter
Your original plots! Please gimme gimme!

Hello, friend! I know it wasn’t listed in your fandoms but I thought it worth an ask as you seem like a fun roleplay partner—would you be up for a Fullmetal Alchemist roleplay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back