• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gilmore girls *Jess is taken*

moony.beam

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey all, I go by Harley, I am a rper in my 20's who was apart of quotev for probably around 9-10 years or so, but with their decision to remove groups i've primary been on discord, I have also been using iwakuroleplay as one of my sites to find RP partners, and a friend of mine mentioned they joined rpnation here as well and I figured i'd give it a try!
Starting out I should warn you now, my oc is rory’s cousin, but it more for the fact I love rping beyond just romance especially for gilmore girls, I love family interactions personally, like i'd love to sometimes break away moments that instead of focussing on oc x love intestt it’ we throw in like friday night dinners or even just interactions with other characters, I did try really hard to both not make her a copy and paste of rory but also not a total opposite of rory either. That being said my love interest is jess
I am a person who adores plotting, the more the better honestly, I also tend to make Pinterest boards for my characters with sub sections for all sorts of things, if you’re the type to have the relationship between your oc and love interest as just “friends” please don’t take this the wrong way but we likely will not be a good fit, even more so if you find yourself having a hard time giving more detail about it. If it’s like you have “friends” listed in your main form because it’s pre-made and you haven’t edited it, thats different, i just find that the combination of a simplified explanation(“they’re friends”, “they don’t get along at first but eventually catch feelings” etc) of their relationship mixed with not being able to get details out of someone is not my cup of tea, as i said, i adore plotting, and its as good as the actual rp to me i often send multi paragraph plotting messages honestly
I have watched gilmore girls more times than i can count honestly, which means i have spent plenty of time figuring out how i picture my oc to fit into the show, now that’s not to say you need a super in depth oc, if you're new to the show or you’ve watched the show a few times but it’s your first oc that's fine, as long as you’re open to throwing ideas around and such. Honestly it’s all about communication
With all that said and done i would also like to mention i do not rp with minors, being in my 20’s i am not comfortable rping with anyone under 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Back