• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gijinka Manor (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here

Ocean123

One Thousand Club
Humans. Pokemon.

Gijinka.

The last few generations have introduced the latter race to this world. No one was sure how they came to be. A strange mating between human and pokemon? An unholy experiment? Hard to say. But they exist. And they are sought after by most of the world's genetic researchers. Those that refuse to go willingly are forced into hiding. The Gijinka Manor is a safehouse of sorts, where gijinka can live without fear of bounty hunters.

This is where your story will take place...

Out of Character Chat

Noivian Noivian

I feel like it's not enough information to put an actual post in the RP about it, but Noam offers a slight nod in appreciation for diffusing the situation.

Should I have Alistair respond to Alyssa's entrance? Or wait for another post before posting again?

I'm thinking that it should be like everyone taking turns, so that the same two people aren't taking up the entire chat, but it's okay in moderation, if that makes any sense at all?

Ah I see! I was mostly thinking so that the rp keeps moving and doesn't stagnate waiting for a specific person to respond.

Ah I see! I was mostly thinking so that the rp keeps moving and doesn't stagnate waiting for a specific person to respond.
That works too, but give it a few minutes to see before posting again so soon, if that makes sense?

Yo. *waves* Lora's open for interaction in case anyone is interested. I'm...honestly not sure what to post that wouldn't seem boring or repetitive. >.<

Don't really like the post I just did, but its the only thing that came to mind. Sorry guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back