• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern GhostxNew House Owner Roleplay (You can ignore the prefix)

Inulover1

BLACKJACK!
Hey! I just go an idea to do a roleplay of a house that has been left abandoned for quite a bit because people move out from a ghost who is trapped there haunting it.

The story behind the house: A girl was alone in the house. Her parents were away and due back the next morning from a buisnesstrip. She was sound asleep, but something wasn't right. A door opened downstairs and a dark figure of a man walked up the stairs, searching each room. He was equipped with an axe with crazy eyes, overcome with a rage. He finally made it to her room, quietly looming over her bed and swung the axe down on her head, bringing it down over and over about 15 times before leaving into the night and never being seen again. The parents came home the next morning only to find their murdered daughter. Deciding it was too much for them to handle, they left, leaving the memories with the house.

Now, 15 years later, no one dares to go into the house until one family who doesn't know the horrific tale decides to move into the neighborhood.

I would like to play the ghost. ^^ Of course I can also switch roles if you would like. I try to keep my responses at at least 3 lines. I try to adjust to my partner's length. If you're interested, shoot me a PM! Thanks. I'm also open to any other ideas you may have!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back