• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴍɴᴇᴅ | ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴏᴏᴋɪɴɢ.

dove.

𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬
superthumb (58) - Edited.jpg
about me | expectations

If you have any questions on anything, please feel free to ask! This is the only section I expect my partners to read in full; this is all pretty essential to writing with me, so I like to make sure we're on the same page first.

• I'm a twenty-two year old female in the GMT time zone, though my online hours are all over the place. I don't mind what gender you are or what gender you'd like to play; however, I will always only ever strictly play females, I have yet to test my ability on playing males.​
  • OOC chat is great, though I tend to keep things focused on our RP or our daily life rather than anything too personal. It's not you, it's me; I'm just a bit of a private person when it comes to personal details.​
  • As far as activity goes, I can be a bit spotty. I try to log on daily for OOC chat, but my in-character posts will come about once per day, sometimes more, sometimes less.​
  • My posts will always be checked well for spelling and grammar, as well as detailed and scene-progressing. Length fluctuates; I do not believe a long post is automatically a good one, and I don't really strive for any sort of word count. I ask that yours are easily read and do something to move the story along, no matter what that may be.​
  • I prefer writing via thread or PM. I do not use Discord, even for OOC.​
  • I write in third person only.
limits
My only limits are honestly the site rules. Everything else I'm game for, speaking of, please do not message me if you're hesitant towards violence and light gore. Those two will show up in at least some of my ideas, I'm a pretty dark person in regards to...certain themes. I dislike fluffy stories, I will always prefer angst and drama, horror and violence.

original plots and pairings

While I am going to list my cravings below, please don't feel limited to just what I've listed. I love trying out new things, and I'm always open to hearing any cravings a potential partner might have! I'm open to all sorts of plots and settings, from modern to fantasy to sci-fi to historical, so please, don't hold back.

• Small towns, especially midwestern or Southern. The kinds of places that are just frozen in time.
  • Road trips. One character passing through, running to something or away from something.
  • Survival, but gritty. Think 'stranded on an island' or 'last few survivors of a nuclear wasteland'.
  • Anything spooky and scary! Think demonic possessions, haunted houses, paranormal investigators, serial killers... the list goes on. I want to be scared.
  • A Bonnie and Clyde pair, wreaking havoc across the world.
  • Romeo and Juliet??? forbidden love is beautiful.
  • Something toxic, maybe?? Perhaps toxic exes who just cannot leave one another.

fandom plots and pairings
If you don't see your favorite series here, please feel free to pitch it; I may have just forgotten. Same thing with pairings - I'm very open!

In most cases, I prefer OC x OC - more set in the times of the movies/series.

• American Horror Story. I've only seen a few specific seasons so ask me!; I prefer OCs here.
  • Disney. I've seen most movies and series, though the newer, the less likely I know it well. I love the idea of crossover pairings or AU settings, or taking the canon characters and replacing them with OCs to fit their roles.
  • Nerve. OCs only.
  • Suicide Squad. OC's only.
  • Titanic. OC's only.
  • The Walking Dead. OC's only.

Last edited:
9db6486379e383671b095e745bd5595462c9f585.gifv

bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back