• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ღ mute's mansion : new ideas ღ

mahoutsukai

離れて┇♚
mute's mansion,

bonne après-midi. i'm mute and i'm looking for a partner or two to write with. i write as both genders. i'm pretty advanced but before i continue, here is a very simple sample of my writing taken from a random spot in one of my replies :

her childhood friend that gazed at her with eyes of lust and liquor and not their adolescent lacquer of innocent stargazing and warm cocoa hugs. the Jun at that time would have pinkened at her thoughtless words, retorting something tactless and hurtful to divert the attention away from his berry tinted cheeks. but the Jun now would lick his teeth and swallow her whole, sinking his entirety between her thighs until she cried out in a shrill of agony and awe. ruining a decade of soft, childlike intimacies with a flush of red hot kisses in a matter of... moments.

now that that's over, here are some smol things i'm more or less interested in :

one. a forbidden romance during the feudal / edo time period. i'm absolutely open to meshing fantasy aspects like oni and spirits but i was thinking something along the lines of :: { ronin x runaway } { geisha x samurai } { missing prince x commoner } { commoner x rich man }

two. a futuristic setting with cybernetics, androids, mecha-parts and things of that nature. i'm thinking :: { genius detective x unorthodox new partner } { starlet x mafia member } { soft hearted cop x civilian } { detective x criminal }

three. victorian era or an au that resembles a gothic time. a darker, more macabre story with vampires and humans. think a fairy tale but dark. { an ancient vampire that becomes obsessed with a human } { old vampire x new vampire they just created } { a human that saves a vampire but is accidentally bitten during a blood frenzy and they're now bonded together } { lonely vampire prince x flowery human princess. think hades and persephone }

four. here are just a few other random things i'd be interested in discussing :: { space cowboys } { chinese dynasty } { western. cowboys. prostitutes. gun fights. } { mature version of the fairytales } { spirited away } { something like the witcher } { howl's moving castle } { samurai champloo }

mute thoughts :: this is absolutely optional but i'd be happy if anyone was willing to double up on any of these? or we could do two? don't know. totally up to you, though.

Last edited:
for those of you that are mobile :

bonne après-midi. i'm mute and i'm looking for a partner or two to write with. i write as both genders. i'm pretty advanced but before i continue, here is a very simple sample of my writing taken from a random spot in one of my replies :

her childhood friend that gazed at her with eyes of lust and liquor and not their adolescent lacquer of innocent stargazing and warm cocoa hugs. the Jun at that time would have pinkened at her thoughtless words, retorting something tactless and hurtful to divert the attention away from his berry tinted cheeks. but the Jun now would lick his teeth and swallow her whole, sinking his entirety between her thighs until she cried out in a shrill of agony and awe. ruining a decade of soft, childlike intimacies with a flush of red hot kisses in a matter of... moments.

now that that's over, here are some smol things i'm more or less interested in :

one. a forbidden romance during the feudal / edo time period. i'm absolutely open to meshing fantasy aspects like oni and spirits but i was thinking something along the lines of :: { ronin x runaway } { geisha x samurai } { missing prince x commoner } { commoner x rich man }

two. a futuristic setting with cybernetics, androids, mecha-parts and things of that nature. i'm thinking :: { genius detective x unorthodox new partner } { starlet x mafia member } { soft hearted cop x civilian } { detective x criminal }

three. victorian era or an au that resembles a gothic time. a darker, more macabre story with vampires and humans. think a fairy tale but dark. { an ancient vampire that becomes obsessed with a human } { old vampire x new vampire they just created } { a human that saves a vampire but is accidentally bitten during a blood frenzy and they're now bonded together } { lonely vampire prince x flowery human princess. think hades and persephone }

four. here are just a few other random things i'd be interested in discussing :: { space cowboys } { chinese dynasty } { western. cowboys. prostitutes. gun fights. } { mature version of the fairytales } { spirited away } { something like the witcher } { howl's moving castle } { samurai champloo }

mute thoughts :: this is absolutely optional but i'd be happy if anyone was willing to double up on any of these? or we could do two? don't know. totally up to you, though.

Last edited:
Hot guy -> Nerdy Girl <-> New guy? Sounds fun. I dont get what doubling means, but I guess is using more than one character? I can do that. But before I join in I want to know what kind of experience you want your OC, and you, to have. You want some sort of Otome story?

(⸝⸝ᵕᴗᵕ⸝⸝) announcement : updated ideas. looking for partners. let me know if you're interested.
and before i forget, i'm also really craving my own version of fruits baskets. but i could always play a canon, too.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back