• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ғʟᴜғғʏ & ᴅᴀʀᴋ sʜᴏᴜᴊᴏ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ || ♡

Daylightexpress

✧ ─=≡Σ((( つ•̀ω•́)つ
hello! i'm looking for some longterm partners and some stories to write. i'm looking for partners that enjoy creating plots and developing out characters and their relationships. basically, i've been on a shoujo-esque kick & want to write something light and airy with dark undertones.

INFORMATION

- pm's, threads or gdocs
- discord > pms for ooc
- mxf is usually my preference
- doubling is loved
- 18+ writers
- i’m literal Pinterest board trash

THINGS I LIKE

slice of life, small towns, studio ghibli vibes, vampires, demons, feudal japan, witches & familiars, forbidden love, curses, unexpected soulmates, tsunderes, yanderes, opposites attract, supernatural elements, fruits basket vibes, inuyasha vibes, kpop idols

FIN

you're welcome to pm me for any questions, ideas, or requests you may have! thank you! ☆

Last edited:
i'm interested! we can talk more via pm if you'd like.

I'll give anything a shot as long as I don't have to use discord (I have had experienced with it sorry!)

did someone say vampires? I LOVE a good vampire rp!

I'm really open to studio ghibli vibes or something with a mixture of a small town and forbidden love vibes.
Ugh but I am also living for fruits basket-esque vibes too. I am a whole mess.

I'm really open to studio ghibli vibes or something with a mixture of a small town and forbidden love vibes.
Ugh but I am also living for fruits basket-esque vibes too. I am a whole mess.

Hello, mess. I am a mess as well. Who says we can't come up with something that combines them all? 👀

Pm me~

Yandere, curses, and inyuasha vibes remind me of a plot I actually have! Could you shoot me a pm?

Some forbidden love and curses sounds like a good match for an interesting roleplay. Love it if we could make a story together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back