• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Getting into the swing of things

wannabefairyqueen

Monarch 🦋🔮✨
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I haven’t role played in a year, maybe even two or three if I really think about it. I’d like to change that. My name’s Paige and I’m 24 years old. As such, I’d prefer my partner be 18+ years old and our characters as well.

I’m open to all pairings, though I prefer mxf and fxf the most. I use to exclusively play female characters, but I couldn’t care less anymore.

I like dark themes, fantasy and modern. A little apocalypse is nice too.

I generally match people in post length, but would prefer someone who can consistently put out - at least - a good sized paragraph.

I’m a busy person, I’m currently planning a wedding, have a job and I’m about to start school as well. I may need to take a break on occasion, but I will inform you beforehand. While I’m active I can promise a minimum of one post per week.

PM me and let’s come up with some ideas.

As I’m new to the site, I’d prefer it if the role play stayed on site as well.

UPDATE:

Kind of feeling something slice of life-y with some angst.

PMs only please.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back