• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin rp search

kaedxsu

call me ares
Looking for Genshin 1x1 ships- please be 18+ and disclose your age before we rp!
I say this as I am 20 and do not feel totally comfortably rping with minors. I am semi-literate (I can send you a sample of my writing if needed) and tend to write around two paragraphs (this depends on what you give me to work with)! Please have discord and be comfortable doing the rp over there! Preferably this will be a shipping rp with a slow developing romance and AU's are welcome! This can be Cannon X OC- just please bear in mind I will stick to cannon!
I am comfortable playing most characters, (if you ask me to rp as a character I am less familliar with, I may need some time to research them) however- I will not be playing any Inazuma characters (not reached there yet). Can be mxf, mxm or fxf.
If you have a basic overview of plot/ au- I'd be happy to discuss and talk about it.
Shipping's I like (I can do others, these are just my soft spots):
Zhongli X Childe
Yanfei X Hu Tao
Venti X Xiao*
Lumine/ Aether X most characters
Kaeya* X Albedo
Albedo X Sucrose*

* is my prefered character to play

I ask that people that playing an oc (or even cannon character) provide a basic character sheet including age and basic hcs (if any).
Please pm me if youre interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back