• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin RP Interest Check/GM Recruitment

LumeNym

SA go brrrr
Hello all!

A little while ago a number of people including myself showed interest in a Genshin Impact AU RP in a different thread, however since then the intended GM has gone no-show. I wanted to open this up as a way to gauge interest in this kind of RP, either group-led or with a single GM, and recruit anyone who might be interested in running this type of RP. While I would try to GM a game myself, I have next to no experience running a RP, and I wouldn't want to ruin it for others. Therefore, if anyone interested in this type of RP also has some experience as a GM that either they would like to share with me or utilize as a GM themselves, I'd be very welcome to hear about it.

Here's hoping us Travelers can unite to make something happen! ^^

I have potential interest, I am currently busy at this time in my life outside here but I hope to get some time back to write soon. (I say as I use any free time to game currently).

I know very little about Genshin Impact aside from the fact I would die for Paimon and I know some big wig character by names or faces (Shogun, aether/lumine, childe, that bard femboy, badass ice chick and the goat girl, the stork) but aside from that I know the basic gist is semi-fantasy anime gacha game. I'd be interested in playing in a game like that though, and I could use my ignorance to my advantage for my character.

EDIT: As for direction, if I'm invited, I'd be up for anything. Just don't expect me to play a character who's well aquainted with the lore of the land lol. I'm thinking of going for a guy from an isolated mountain village to help explain away the ignorance.

Last edited:
I will start a conversation/pm/dm with those who have posted here.
🪷If anyone else pops up I'll add them too.

Last edited:
I was not notified for some reason but I will add you both as well, I have not sent it yet but almost on my way home.

interested! (im in the original rp i am also waiting for a gm)

Hey! Could you please add me too? I might be interested, looking for more info!

I’d be down to GM an original (or at least semi-original) Genshin rp! Unfortunately, I’m probably only looking to write on Discord so I’m not sure if I’m breaking any rules by saying this here. If people are interested in this, I can make a post on the offsite recruitment thread?

I’d be down to GM an original (or at least semi-original) Genshin rp! Unfortunately, I’m probably only looking to write on Discord so I’m not sure if I’m breaking any rules by saying this here. If people are interested in this, I can make a post on the offsite recruitment thread?
As a follow-up to this, if anyone would be interested, do drop me a DM!

Hey guys, terribly sorry, I did not get any notifications to this for some reason. After work and once I get home I will add you all.

I think it looks like the thread might splinter into two potential roleplays—one on-site, and one on Discord. If you’re interested in the latter, feel free to message me!

I think it looks like the thread might splinter into two potential roleplays—one on-site, and one on Discord. If you’re interested in the latter, feel free to message me!
You might have better luck by making an off-site group recruitment thread for Genshin. Just so people don’t get confused with which one will and won’t be Discord based.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back