• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact!

Hello! I'm miss legs, but feel free to call me apache if you want. To those who I've rp'd with in the past, do forgive me for dropping out on you, I was recently in the hospital for a 2 month stint of hell on wheels so I wasn't in my right mind or in any mental capacity to respond to any rp. If you're interested in picking our rp back up, feel free to message me! I do have a few people I plan to reach back out to get and replies up and going again.

For those new, welcome! I'm seeking an rp partner who is…

• 18+
  • Okay with poly ships on my end!
  • Able to play side characters.
  • Can plot and chat
  • Is okay with me sometimes disappearing for a bit, I deal with health issues that make me volatile in my respondability at times, however you can typically see it coming from a mile a way and I'll normally let you know!
  • Can write around 500 words! I'm fine if we do less when it slows down, but I'd prefer to keep to that 500 word count.

What I can offer!

• Ability to play multiple characters at once.
  • Knowledgeable on MOST characters, if not their full backstory, at the very least their personality.
  • Plotting and chatting galore!
  • Fast CHAT responses, I'm normally quick to respond to an rp too, however I can take upwards of a week to respond when I'm really busy.

Characters I like to write the most

Childe (He's my literal favorite, I just love to play him as both an insane bloodthirsty man, and a clueless lover who is new to the dating scene and is a big doof for his partner)

Alhaitham (So hilariously I don't know his backstory that well and haven't played his character quest, but I can pretty much nail his personality easy peasy)

Kaeya (Love playing this flirtatious man! He's so mysterious owo)

Diluc (Stoic but caring? Yes please!)

Character ships I partake in

Keep in mind most of my ships are POLY ships that include 2 canon who love eachother as well as an oc who they love too, I normally play a canon character and an oc to keep things easy for my partners!

Itto x Ayato x OC

Zhongli x Azhdaha x OC

Zhongli x Baizhu x OC

Zhongli x Tartaglia x OC

Kaeya x Albedo x OC

And many more! :D

If you're interested in rping with me pls message me instead of posting here!

Hello! I'm miss legs, but feel free to call me apache if you want. To those who I've rp'd with in the past, do forgive me for dropping out on you, I was recently in the hospital for a 2 month stint of hell on wheels so I wasn't in my right mind or in any mental capacity to respond to any rp. If you're interested in picking our rp back up, feel free to message me! I do have a few people I plan to reach back out to get and replies up and going again.

For those new, welcome! I'm seeking an rp partner who is…

• 18+
  • Okay with poly ships on my end!
  • Able to play side characters.
  • Can plot and chat
  • Is okay with me sometimes disappearing for a bit, I deal with health issues that make me volatile in my respondability at times, however you can typically see it coming from a mile a way and I'll normally let you know!
  • Can write around 500 words! I'm fine if we do less when it slows down, but I'd prefer to keep to that 500 word count.

What I can offer!

• Ability to play multiple characters at once.
  • Knowledgeable on MOST characters, if not their full backstory, at the very least their personality.
  • Plotting and chatting galore!
  • Fast CHAT responses, I'm normally quick to respond to an rp too, however I can take upwards of a week to respond when I'm really busy.

Characters I like to write the most

Childe (He's my literal favorite, I just love to play him as both an insane bloodthirsty man, and a clueless lover who is new to the dating scene and is a big doof for his partner)

Alhaitham (So hilariously I don't know his backstory that well and haven't played his character quest, but I can pretty much nail his personality easy peasy)

Kaeya (Love playing this flirtatious man! He's so mysterious owo)

Diluc (Stoic but caring? Yes please!)

Character ships I partake in

Keep in mind most of my ships are POLY ships that include 2 canon who love eachother as well as an oc who they love too, I normally play a canon character and an oc to keep things easy for my partners!

Itto x Ayato x OC

Zhongli x Azhdaha x OC

Zhongli x Baizhu x OC

Zhongli x Tartaglia x OC

Kaeya x Albedo x OC

And many more! :D

If you're interested in rping with me pls message me instead of posting here!
Hello,
If this is still open, I'd like to write with you! I can write as Dainsleif.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back