• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact Search;

lotad

Hello! I'm looking for a Genshin Impact roleplay. I'm casual ooc, but I consider myself a pretty consistent multi-paragraph roleplayer. I ask that my partners be over 18, as I am as well. I'm open to oc/canon, as well as canon/canon. I do just ask that we double if oc/canon is what we end up doing!

Here are the pairings I'd love to write:
The character I'd like to play is in italics.

- Lumine x Childe, Albedo
- OC x Childe, Zhongli, Ningguang, Lisa, Diluc, or Kaeya
- Venti x Xiao
- Jean x Lisa
- Jean x Diluc
- Xingqiu x Chongyun
- Ningguang x Zhongli
- Ningguang x Beidou
- Barbara x Xinyan
- Barbara x Fischl
- Sucrose x Albedo
- Keqing x Zhongli

Here's a list of my favorite characters to write! If you're not interested in any ships above, feel free to request these characters for oc/canon or another pairing.
- Lumine, Venti, Amber, Xiao, Razor, Bennett, Chongyun, Xingqiu, Jean, Ganyu, Sucrose, Razor, Mona, Keqing, Barbara, Noelle

Last edited:
Hi! I'm not sure if you're still interested but I would love either doubling oc/canon or canon/canon ! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back