• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact RP Search

rxn

~•~•~
Roleplay Type(s)

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by this thread. This won't be very elaborate, just a simple search for some RP partners who also have a heavy interest in this game. Here's a little bit about me/"rules":

- I am a university student, so, free time will not be extensive, and, it will most likely vary depending on my course workload. But I have found myself with a surprising amount of freetime to indulge in this favored hobby of mine. Please be 18+!
- I live in the Eastern time zone (EST/EDT), but my replies will arrive more so when I have time/am in a headspace to write than at some ’regular’ time.
- I'm ghost-friendly. I understand, life gets difficult, or motivation runs low and you just can't. I'd ask that you say something, and I might reach out to you just to check, but I won’t pester you more than once, and if you are unable to continue, it’s fine, all's fair. No hard feelings. I myself struggle in no small capacity with mental health issues, and so I can empathize. If you could let me know, I would appreciate it, but there are no requirements along this line.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

- I write literate style, and ask that you do the same, but I have no problems with whatever length the RP requires. Post length varies depending on context, I understand.
- I love to write, engage in developing plot, developing character dynamics, the whole package. I'm very flexible and am willing to write just about any plot idea/AU, so long as it engages the both of us.
- Pairing of some kind is pretty much a must. Notice how I didn't specify the exact kind - I do not mean this in a strictly purely romantic sense, just some kind of tie or bond (however complicated and nuanced) between two characters. I thrive off of the chemistry and intrigue, and I like to include plenty of other major thematic elements that often take center stage.
- To expand on the thematic elements aspect — I tend to indulge myself in darker themes often, and enjoy focusing on complex psychological aspects of a character. But I believe in a balance between that and more humorous, light-hearted, or calm moments/themes.

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

- On that note, I do tend to prefer M/M pairings. I am willing to do M/F pairings as well, but in any case I feel most comfortable writing men/masculine-aligned characters. LGBTQ+ friendly, obviously!
- My relationship with OCs is complicated. I myself don't tend to write them for fandom RPs, but I might willing to write against an OC of yours. I write canon characters, and am down with Canon x Canon (preferred) or Canon x OC, depending on situation. If you have an OC you'd like to write against a canon character I list below, please don't be afraid to reach out!
- I can do Discord easily, depending on my partner’s preference. Let me know!
- Sort-of-but-not-quite-unrelated - I'm more than happy to play Genshin itself/chat/whatever OOC. Give me your UID. 🤲

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

To keep this simple and in the interest of creative liberty, I will list my highest muses as of right now, and will write these against canon or (maybe) OC. I'm open to any (appropriate) ship CxC, so let me know if you have anything you've been wanting for. I will most likely do whatever it is, I am not picky. Rarepairs also welcome - I am a fan of the unconventional. If not, let me know if you would enjoy writing against any of these muses, and I can let you know some pairings I find interesting involving them.
In our initial conversations, I will let you know in somewhat-brief the sort of spin I put on a muse/how I interpret them - aspects I like to emphasize, details I like to change, etc., so that I can properly 'advertise' my capabilities to write a certain character. It is a tradition of mine, and honestly, I find it even more necessary with Genshin because of how little we are given on some characters (some of my muses are such characters) - my metaphorical 'pen' fills in the gaps for me, sometimes.

*Side note: I’ve played through all Archon Quests to date (yes, even Natlan's first one that just released, I'm addicted), and I am updated on nearly all of the game’s lore. I like doing my homework on things/characters, and would love to incorporate deeper lore into a story, and develop more lore ourselves — but no pressure.

MUSES:
(as of right now.)

Albedo, Cyno, Neuvillette, Il Dottore/The Doctor, Capitano/The Captain, Dainsleif, Kaveh, Alhaitham, Kinich.

Reach out to me with a little bit about yourself and anything you'd like to share if you think we'd be a good match. At the end of the day, I'm an open book and will consider doing just about anything within the bounds of reason. I hope this thread made some semblance of sense, have a great day/evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back