• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

princesaaa

Hit Me!
. š¯“Ŗbout me: hello everyone! my name is nii and i'm a genshin impact roleplayer. i'm 18 and go by she/her pronouns! i've played the game for a while but started again since i quit a year ago, meaning i don't remember much and am not caught up on the story yet, but i will work on that! if you are interested in roleplaying with me, please read the following!

. š¯“»ules: like mentioned earlier, i am 18 years old, meaning i will only roleplay with those my age or older!! MDNI.

i also prefer double roleplaying! that means if you want me to play your preferred character, then you play mine! replies will be also pretty long, so avoid using one-liners with me. i love detail so strive for that! (semi-lit to lit)

i only do oc x cc role plays!!!

however, i will not roleplay with you if you or your character is racist, homophobic, xenophobic, transphobic, ableist, pedophilic, and ect! treat other the way you want to be treated, for bullying is NOT tolerated.

. š¯”€here i roleplay: i only roleplay on discord! add me @sshemisses and i'll add you back!!

. š¯“¬an i roleplay with you?: of course you can! like mentioned earlier, simply interact and you will be roleplayed with!

. š¯“ŗuestions: if you have any questions, do not hesitate to comment and ask!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back