• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact partner search

judge_Isaac930

IMG_2026.jpeg

Introduction

Hello there friends! I recently got hit with a huge craving for some Genshin Impact Rp and thought I would try my hand at finding a partner. I’m not particularly caught up with the lore of the game seeing I’ve been playing it on and off.

I want to write an adventure mixed with slow burn romance, twists and turns, a little darkness sprinkled in, and wanting to make up a new plot that we can enjoy with our favorite characters. I may try to impliment some D&D aspects.

About me

30+ years of age
Semi-Lit
15+ Years of role playing experince.
Ooc friendly, I like to chat and discuss plots and ideas.

500+ word length or more.

Very patient and wont pester for replies, but I may try to see how you’re doing.

Ditch friendly. I wont take it personally, but a little notice would be appreciated.

I am only role playing on site via PM

What I expect

Must be 21+, enough said.
Willing to double unless the Rp is purely Oc x Oc
Willing to plot, share ideas, and communicate.

No one liners. I am not the type to stress on post length but please, at least provide 2-3 paragraphs minium.

No Godmodding or Mary-sues or Stues.

Who I want to write against: Lisa, Jean, Amber, Rosaria, Yae Miko, and Ganyu, Lumine

Who I can write for you.:
I can write anyone for you but I am familiar with Diluc, Kaeya, and Venti

If you have a craving for anyone else? Please let me know! I’ll happily do some research and learn that character for you.

If you’re interested, send me a DM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back