• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

elysiumcalyx

Hi there! The name is Elysium but I go by Elys or Riptide. I've really been wanting to try something new, but my brain is kinda still stuck in writers block mode, BUT I'm hoping that we can write out something super fun!! Right now I'm really just looking for someone to play Tartaglia for my oc, and in turn I'll play the love interest for your oc! I would also like to get to know my future partners a little more so we can make sure we are compatible! It's 100% okay if not!

I mostly rp on discord but I can try to rp on here if needed. If you want to add me on discord, shoot me a message and we can start chatting! Once we get to know each other a little, we can discuss triggers and limits and then get to plotting! I can't wait to meet you, new friends :3

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back