• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Genshin Impact 1x1 Childe/Zhongli Looking For Zhongli (re-done because notifications failed me)

xKoninx

I made a similar post in the beginning of December, but I was a bad egg and didn't get the proper notifications for the post. Now that I have fixed it, and will get notifications, I am back to recruitment :) I am more than happy to talk and write to multiple people, so don't feel discouraged! I am open, friendly, and eager for this ship!

I am She/Her, 23, multi paragraph, third person, plot-heavy writer. I want to build a world and a story with you!

NSFW friendly for 18+ rper's ONLY

I am looking for a Zhongli to my Childe (m/m) and to a lesser extent a Barbara to my Bennet (f/m). Both ships are Romance!

If you are interested, find me on discord at: xkoninx#0867

I'm very friendly and chill, respectful of triggers and comfort zones, and eager to build not just a world, but a friendship with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back