• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom genshin 1x1 !!

kenamadaa

helloooo !! i’m a 15 y/o dude looking for a 1x1 with someone ( 13 - 18, no older or younger please ) who would be down to rp genshin with me! i mostly roleplay literate, but i can match response lengths !

for genshin, i usually rp chongyun, xingqiu, fischl, bennett, and ayato, but if you want me to try any other characters or ships, i’d be more than willing to! just let me know, but know i can decline anything if i'm not sure i'd be able to roleplay them. for ayato, since his personality isnt 100% released, he may be a little ooc. i’m looking to play xingqiu or ayato most, at the moment! platonic and romantic ships are fine with me, same w/ doubling, just lmk! my fav ships are xingyun and thomato and i’d want to include those if possible :)

any plot is fine with me, as well! i don’t have many things i wouldn’t do, but baseline is hard gore (angst is fine tho) and anything generally icky. don’t even think about interacting if you’re a proshipper - i dislike you guys immensely.

just know i am a full time student who has a life outside of discord/rping, as well as somebody who’s just kinda forgetful, so if my responses are slow, i’m sorry! just ping me ever once in awhile to let me know!

i prefer to rp on discord. you can add me on discord ( which is “amia <3#0069” )! i’m pretty active on there most of the time so i’ll get back to you asap (unless im in school) !!

Hello! I tried adding your discord but it didn’t work so I figured I could just reply to you here, not sure if you’ll see this but i’m down to roleplay! I’m 15 as well, my discord is evilempire#9462

Users who are viewing this thread

Back