• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Generic Average Superheros

Hello! :) it's 1:40 am in wonderful Walt Whitman land and this moose should get some sleep tonight but she's going to prance around singing twenty one pilots all night instead. Yay moose!

[QUOTE="Quiet Is Violent]Hello! :) it's 1:40 am in wonderful Walt Whitman land and this moose should get some sleep tonight but she's going to prance around singing twenty one pilots all night instead. Yay moose!

[/QUOTE]
I know that feel. We're in the same time zone, apparently.

@Quiet Is Violent@Reena@tinygrassisdreaming

Alright guys, so, let's have a discussion about setting.

Are you guys good with just having a generic, run of the mill modern american city with a fuckload more crime than it should have?

Sweet.

Alright, before we start, I think we're going to need to get a villain on board.

We could always just start with the introductions where the heroes just chase the standard thieves and petty criminals?

Binarydivide said:
Thought I'd say hi after dropping my character app. apologies if I've crashed an invite-only by mistake.
It's all good man, you're just in time! We just have to wait for @tinygrassisdreaming to put their app up and then we'll get this show on the road.

Sorry for the delaly, I've been doing a lot of stuff for summer

But just in case, would it be cool to have an alien character? Lol I'm not sure if that's what I wanna do yet tho

You guys can start the rp without me, I'll catch up once I'm done with my su

tinygrassisdreaming said:
Sorry for the delaly, I've been doing a lot of stuff for summer
But just in case, would it be cool to have an alien character? Lol I'm not sure if that's what I wanna do yet tho

You guys can start the rp without me, I'll catch up once I'm done with my su
I think that'd be cool, go ahead!

Alright, well, if anyone wants to start, go ahead! I'll be posting in a few.

sorry if my character seemed a little OP in this, just wanted to portray the power diffenrece between someone who's new and someone who's had a good amount of time to work out how to get the best out of their powers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back