• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Etskae

Back From The Dead
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Greetings, roleplayers!

My name is Etskae, and I've recently returned to roleplaying after being away for some time.
I am 17 years old and have 7+ years of roleplay experience and my writing style is literature-novella, though I can mirror some smaller amounts of texts.

Currently looking for a long-term roleplay partner, don't mind any age rather just the writing style to be the same as mine.

My roleplay genres that I'm interested in: Fantasy, Romance, Mystery, Slice Of Life, Action — open to explore others!
Fandoms, that I am currently looking to roleplay with: Harry Potter & Kpop / TXT.

° More further info about what I roleplay and what I am searching to do — <3

Harry Potter (School Era)
I've been in the fandom for a good 6+ years and I have been craving a good Harry Potter roleplay for a while now.
I am a Draco Malfoy main from heart, but also open to play Hermione Granger or Oliver Wood.

Looking for a realistic Dramione roleplay (Don't mind playing either)
Harry Potter Modified School Era roleplay, with OCs and Canon characters

° (Modified, because I'd be happy to refresh the Professors, students, villains etc.) °

KPOP / TXT Idol Roleplay
I've been involved with Kpop on and off since 2018, part of mostly boy band fandoms which I still am until today, but more inactively. (Ex. BTS, Enhypen, Stray Kids)
Been in the TXT fandom since 2021, even though I became inactive between late 2022-2024, until this month as I've decided not to completely retire and come back.
I have been since then been searching for a good realistic Idol roleplay, as I don't have a main, and play mostly Soobin-Yeonjun-Taehyun.

Looking for a realistic Idol TXT group roleplay, which can always be modified a bit to both of mine and the partner's likes & wants.
Though, the realism of the industry and them being Idols must stay.

° (I wish this to be a long-term, detailed and realistic.) °

If my current fandoms aren't aligned with yours — feel free to reach out to me and give me a roleplay idea!
Open to everything and hearing everyone out, as I don't judge anyone's likes and dislikes.
I am also very flexible and understandable, when it comes to roleplaying or replying, as everyone has a life outside and so do I.
Just make sure to give me a heads up, if you'd like to take a break or step away for some time. Everything can come up and that's completely normal!

° (I don't appreciate random blocking or ghosting, if there's a problem let me know and I will understand!) °
I'm currently still working on making a Carrd, but I'm open to making character introductions via any template & Google Docs.

If you need any further info or would like to contact me — react and reply, or DM to me!
My Discord is etskae and my friend requests are on!

Attachments

• download (7).jpg
    download (7).jpg
    97 KB · Views: 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back