• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gene Therapy 1X1 Original Character Idea!

Alphabet Soup

One Time Luck
I'd love to create a plot around a character who has been involved in experimental gene therapy, she had entered the project in hope of receiving the power to heal others. However as a result she has uncontrollable injurious abilities.
If anyone would be interested in a 1X1 RP I'd love a character/s to encounter her and infiltrate the organisation that she is now on the run from (who have given her these unwanted abilities).

My character is as follows!

Clementine Clyde (Clem) Age 19
History of mental health challenges and desire to never harm others (socially or physically) she volunteered for gene therapy to gain the ability to heal if it worked, unknowing of the consequences. She accidentally kills the Doctors and seems to unpredictably cause injury to others unable to yet control her ability. She now isolates herself, living in fear on the run from the organisation which she ran from and who are now searching for her to kill her.

Sorry if it all sounds a bit bonkers, it would be magic to find a writing partner! Please ge in contact!

Wj2bE7UMU2PiPye3zb3GMc4kn3pDJC1fC097Nb0j2xyIr0pFvvd6rCvoLem3aOz6Ymsgp2XKnmj_RGmsYp84to4jjSaoEwC_HV3KJFsgQuf6WKqiU4XzmLhanoNfAZcJHmBC_7U
Clem (Faceclaim)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back