Gem Must Die!

Aasharu

So, my previous Abyssals game fell through, primarily due to too many flaky people who couldn't schedule their time well. Now, I'm restarting the campaign, using the new errata, some new people, and only three of them total. Specifically, I have a Social Dusk general, a flamepiece wielding Day assassin, and one undecided. I've also been working on coming up with numerous antagonists and potential allies. Now, the question is; what do I do with them? What's the best way to run a city-based campaign for Abyssals who want to eventually destroy it, while maximizing destruction and death? Any ideas? What would you do if this was your campaign?

Edit: This may not have come across in this post, but add a large dose of desperation to all this. One thing to keep in mind is that I've never had a chance to actually play in an Exalted game, so I'm just completely winging it here. Any sort of advice would be greatly appreciated.

The only game I ever considered for Gem was a Groundhog's Day style plotline (keep resetting until they can figure out how to stop all of the ways the city might be destroyed).

My players threatened me with very anti-social and unpleasant things.

Use your best judgement and keep it fun.

A lot of death can gather the attention of a lot of people if it isn't done quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back