• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gatobob/BTD/TPOF

elMiraj

I'm looking for a while now for people who may be interested in Boyfriend to Death/The Price of Flesh based rp. Preferably literate, and not shy away from dark themes.

I'm fairly comfortable as Strade and willing to try Derek. I'd be far more than grateful for anyone who could pull off a good Mason. OCs are very welcome, just please have an edge to them...

((+18 only please))

I'm looking for a while now for people who may be interested in Boyfriend to Death/The Price of Flesh based rp. Preferably literate, and not shy away from dark themes.

I'm fairly comfortable as Strade and willing to try Derek. I'd be far more than grateful for anyone who could pull off a good Mason. OCs are very welcome, just please have an edge to them...

((+18 only please))
Hi! I'm semi-lit and 17 and I mostly play ren. Pls consider rping w me

I would love to RP with you! I'm a huge fan of BTD, I'm 26 years old and I have an OC! ^ ^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back