• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

I am in need of an active partner. c:

Transcendent

"Just call me Sam."

Hello there, I am Transcendent. I am new to the site, having joined only a few minutes ago, and I am ready to get the ball rolling. I mostly do romance/fantasy or romance/realistic threads, mostly because those are my main preferences when it comes to reading books. Having been an avid role-player for ten years now, I find that I love meeting new people and sharing ideas with them, giving and taking to come up with compromises to make my threads equally my style, as well as my partners. I have a few romance themed ideas in mind and I would love to share them with any of you who would be interested in role-playing with me!

Likewise,

My writing is geared more towards Fantasy over Romance, but I definitely enjoy both.

Welcome!

Ah, wonderful and thank you for the welcome! So is it correct to assume that you would be interested in engaging in role-play, my friend? c:

Transcendent said:
Ah, wonderful and thank you for the welcome! So is it correct to assume that you would be interested in engaging in role-play, my friend? c:
Absolutely.

[QUOTE="Fantasy Crazy]Welcome to RpN! I'd love to roleplay with you!

[/QUOTE]
Thank you so much! Just message me and I can send you a few plots! c:

Church418 said:
Absolutely.
Could you message me so I can send you plot ideas? I think my account is still too young to send one.

Welcome to the best Roleplay site! (or at least the best Roleplay site that I have been on!) I would love to Roleplay with you!!!

The Divergent] [FONT='Book Antiqua']I'm interested![/FONT][FONT='Book Antiqua'] [/FONT][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/20869-transcendent/ said:
@Transcendent[/URL]
Excellent! Please message me so that we can discuss plots and whatnot!

Transcendent said:
Thank you so much! Just message me and I can send you a few plots! c:

Could you message me so I can send you plot ideas? I think my account is still too young to send one.
Hmm. It doesn't seem like I can PM either. Edit: Ah, my account hasn't been active for 24 hours. That's why.

Church418 said:
Hmm. It doesn't seem like I can PM either. Edit: Ah, my account hasn't been active for 24 hours. That's why.
Haha, same here! Did you have any plots in mind that you wanted to explore?

[QUOTE="Kazuka Rikiya]I'd like to hear them.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Could you message me?

sgtmickey said:
come, join me in my cocoa transcendent, I'll be honest, your skin's looking a bit dry
Ah, you're right, I am a bit parched.

Transcendent said:
Haha, same here! Did you have any plots in mind that you wanted to explore?
I've never RP'd before. I'm a writer, but wanted to try something different for awhile. I noticed that you had 10 years of experience so I was going to tag along with an idea you had in mind. If that's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back