Gates: Freefall -- OOC

Euclid Leaf

Metamorphasis, Genesis, Metastasis

Please wait, currently scanning for [user]-identification...  

Scan complete... Authorized [user] detected.

Issuing [automated] response from the [administrator]...

>>Hello! And welcome to the O.O.C. of Gates:Freefall. I am incredibly happy to have you visit us here! :^D Feel free to post any and all of your thoughts in this thread. Questions and friendly chatting is highly encouraged! Unless of course, you post things that violate the rules and regulations. But I'm sure none of you will do that. Won't you...

End of Message. Unit is awaiting further response.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's fine, we all get busy! :) did you have a question or something?

Hey I had a question about the link system in this! I was wondering if there were gonna be any more details about specific link powers or if we were going to be given a bit of freedom to create what our links do, within the purview of the classification we have chosen of course. More specifically I was looking at creating a pilot and looking to understand what "singular commands tied to complex links" exactly entails. Also, since there is a bounty category, I'm assuming that creating a character that is/was a pirate is an option? 

There is freedom in creating your links, but we will moderate things carefully to make sure it isnt overpowered. Links are the tools the characters use to perform magic in this universe, essentially. Higher quality links allow for more than one command, while lower ones tend to only serve one function. Most classes don't really know Hieracon, such as Pilot, so can't bring out the full power of a Gatelink, but make up in other areas. The wording is just weird there, we'll fix it later. 

And uh, they will probably be rather unknown though. A small-time criminal really, pirate implies they own a battle frigate and/or belong to a crew. We want new and unexperienced characters from the PCs. 

Oh wow! I thought this had died... well, umm, it's been open, you can submit them from this point. But there will probably only be us three, is that fine? maybe a fourth.

I've always preferred a smaller group, but ultimately what quantity of players we have is your choice. 3-4 is just fine by me. If you still want to see this story in action, then we can make it work. My interest is still in.

okay, I'll see what character you have in place, and i'll work on adding a few more to fill out roles we lack. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back