• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Gamers I just wanna role-play....

OrWangatan

Falling down a Passerine research rabbit hole
I am a young baby child of 15, so if that's a turn off, I totally get it; good luck on your rp search!
I get on RPNation probably about once a day, so I'm pretty active. Lmk if you're gonna be gone or anything; life happens, I get it.

I like fantasy a lot, almost all of my characters are based around classes and races from D&D... I'm very sorry
I'm open to plot lines, if you have any ideas, feel free to let me know about them!

Disclaimer: I haven't had a lot (any) experience with romance stories, but I would be willing to give it a shot. I do think there are some instances where you could plan something out to be a romance and the characters could just have no canonical chemistry together, but what do I know?

Characters:
I don't have any specific plot lines that I'm desperate to try out, but I do have a bunch of characters that I'd love to give a whirl
I've got some Tieflings (kinda demons,) a vampire or two, a Drider (half human half spider,) and some normal people. I'd like to think that I can create characters pretty easily, so if none of these interest you, and you've got a character or plot line that you wanna throw out there, I can be very flexible.

Settings:
As previously mentioned, I really like fantasy. Steampunk, medieval, supernatural, all that jazz.
I am willing to give other themes a shot.

Here's a little tit bit for ya; I don't swear.... It's just a thing I never did, but there'll be a lot of "HECC!" from me

I'm interested! I have a couple characters that I'd like to use, but they're a little on the wacky side. I'll try my hardest, though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back