• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Game of thrones 1x1 long term only!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! I’m a twenty one year old shy female seeking a confident Male or those who can play confident males. Partners should be eighteen plus so I can protect myself online. I am seeking fans of the show Game of Thrones, I am only looking for the show fans and I have only see. I seek those who can use third person, use detail - ideally multiple paragraphs and of course play canon as I only play ocs and I am seeking oc and canon ships only. Ladies if you do doubles I am happy to work with you! But I expect full oc equality in every way.

For canons I am mainly looking for a Robb Stark, Jon Snow or Theon Greyjoy. Because of the fact my oc is a noble Robb Stark would be a better fit. With that said I adore love triangles and they are a deal breaker for me so please come willing to do those! If we want villains or to go east I’m happy to work with Viserys, Daario Naharis, Ser Jorah or Khal Drogo. If we go south I can work with Jamie Lannister.

Please dm me I would love to write in this universe! Please do not include any spoilers as I never got past season five. I seek long term roleplays only!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back