• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Monochrome

amdreams

Black Market Witch
Overview

Graystone High School is easily the worst school in the city, possibly even the country. The building is virtually falling apart, filled with vandalism and poorly kept facilities. Due to lack of funding, their textbooks and technology is terribly outdated, leading to them having the poorest test scores out of all the schools in the district. And its students run rampant through the place, having turned the school into their own personal playground.The teachers and staff fear them and the entire place is a giant cesspool or underachievement, delinquency and sin. The place is nicknamed the Institute of Anarchy.

However, all of that is about to change with the formation of the Student Discipline Comittee, created by Mira Strauss, a new transfer student nicknamed the Black Queen, within a month of her arrival at Canus High. Armed with questionable ethics, they are determined to bring order back to Graystone High. However, the rest of the students aren't too keen on giving up their freedom and following orders. Especially from a group of students led by some snooty rich girl just as violent as them. Led by Axel Grayson, nicknamed the Beast King, they're going to do all they can to defeat the SDC just like all the others that tried to change in the past.

Choose your sides quickly. Because this is war.

About This RP

• The first thing I think you guys should know is that neither the task force nor the delinquents are bad guys or evil. I know in rps like this, it is often tempting to join the heroes or the villains, so I thought I would just point this out. This is not good vs evil. This is order vs chaos.
  • This isn't going to be a quick posting rp. I typically only pump out a post every two days, so I don't expect you to post a mile a minute and hope you don't expect the same from me. Due to this, I'd really prefer it if we didn't have fast posters because if you get 2 of them in a conversation, it's very easy for the rp to advance multiple pages in a single night and that makes it hard for me and other slower posters to catch up. So I'm sorry to say this, but if you're the type of person who likes to post a lot and get frustrated when others can't keep up, I don't think this is the rp for you.
  • Members of the task force can either be students who transferred over to Graystone along with Mira or students already enrolled in Graystone who are tired of the way things are done. Either way, you are not Mira's friend. Mira doesn't make friends. She makes followers. That's the sort of personality she is. Members of the delinquents would've already been part of school already, and though they follow Axel, he is more of a lone wolf. You could be considered his ally but friend is a bit too much for him. Just letting you know that I don't want any characters who automatically declare themselves best friends with my characters. Sorry if this is too demanding but with the things I have in plan, a certain distance would be nice.

Rules

• No godmodding, bunnying, and/or metagaming.
  • I hope this won't be an issue given the type of rp this is supposed to be, but no killing other people's characters without permission. This also includes heavy injury or injuries that cannot be healed.
  • Please, no one liners. I don't really like constant one liners though what I stress more on is grammar. Just small things like correct punctuation and use of capitals. Occasional mistakes are okay but regular ones sort of irk me. However, if there is something preventing you from doing such things, like posting from a phone a lot or dyslexia, then please tell me so I can be more understanding to your situation.
  • Keep it PG. You can have your romances (though any that are moving too fast will be ****blocked). But if your characters want to do something more, please don't do it on this site. I wouldn't even risk PMs.
  • No neutral characters. As most of the lot revolves around the two factions and their relationship with each other, having a neutral character would either be boring or annoying depending on what happened.
  • If you want to establish pre-existing relationships with characters, work it out with the rper first.
  • No reservations.

@Ambivalence @April82

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back