Galisia

finalfantazoid

The world is in some ways advanced, and in others not. Technology is on the verge of weaponizing energy artillery, in flintlock like weapons, and society in general is similar to early 18's Europe and Britain, but with a seemingly futuristic tweeks. The story takes place in one of the worlds safe-havens, the city of Galisia. It is currently facing problems including a mysterious plague, encroaching gang influence, and the problem of refining the new fuel source, Aether, meant to replace the previous extinguished fuel.

You decide whether you are of the upper class or the lower, and what you will do in the world.

The government is controlled by the five councilmen overseen by the one slightly more powerful emperor.

I currently only have one character that's definite:

Name: Alois Vanhuas

Personality: Always proper, but truly not concerned with his status, but rather his honor as a gentleman. He is seemingly involved in many philanthropist activities, and very concerned with current issues.

Appearance: Elegant young handsome man with bright blue eyes and combed back blonde hair, and always wearing his favorite blue coat, he always carries an energy pistol, but is an accomplished swordsman and pugilist, so very built upon closer inspection.

Standing: Upper Class, Nobleman

History: He was raised in a fairly wealthy houshold, and brought up to be a fine young squire, though not much is honestly known of him.

::This seems really cool. Would it be okay if I join? I've never done an RP like this before, but I will give it my best. :) ::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back