Galactic Ultra Mega Super Hyper Intro Thread is GO!

SentaiSenpai

WELCOME TO MY ERA!
Hey everyone, I'm that one new guy...soon to be known as that one new guy with a ridiculous intro thread. Recently joined because I've been wanting to get back into roleplaying, and due to an unfortunate series of events, my old RP forum went belly up, and I figured I'd look for a new place to wow people with my ridiculous creations I call 'characters' xD

So if it's not obvious already, Sentai, and other ridiculous anime tropes tickle my fancy, I find them hilarious and usually end up using them IRL while people stare at me like I have three heads. I'm also a big gaming nerd, and enjoy that even more. I basically have an appreciation for most of the generically nerdy things. So I'll probably just be lurking in gaming section for a bit, until I get the 10 beginning posts out of the way, and have time to read some of the RPs that are already floating around to get an idea of what you all have going on. ^_^

Oh also a bit of a sidenote here: My avatar, it is suspiciously blank. This is not due to my being a filthy anon with no personality, this is because my computer has rendered itself unusable at the moment, and I'm actually typing all this up on my PS4 until I can get it fixed...so I'm sorry about that. ^_^ '

Hello new guy. I'm AJ (have a thing for apple juice, probably the person who will be attacking everyone who uses orange juice for their breakfast meal). Good luck with your search. I've been having trouble trying to fit in and a bit too shy and rusty to post a role play of my own. I have a weak heart to see people view my stuff but don't post or give a crack at it. In my mind I'm yelling "YOU WILL ALL PAY!!!" but outside I just drop to the ground and have myself a pity party.

Hope to see you soon, Sentai~! Oh wait, Senpai!!!!!!!!!! Notice meeee

Last edited by a moderator:
overlordfangirl said:
Hello new guy. I'm AJ (have a thing for apple juice, probably the person who will be attacking everyone who uses orange juice for their breakfast meal). Good luck with your search. I've been having trouble trying to fit in and a bit too shy and rusty to post a role play of my own. I have a weak heart to see people view my stuff but don't post or give a crack at it. In my mind I'm yelling "YOU WILL ALL PAY!!!" but outside I just drop to the ground and have myself a pity party.
Hope to see you soon, Sentai~!
^_^ Hello AJ! Thanks for the welcome and hype cookie! xD
I know how you feel, I tend to make eccentric characters that have troubles fitting into most RP's so my search is continuing at the moment to make sure I'm not screwing with people's stories or anything. ^_^ The best advice I can give for the shyness, is to just do your best to ignore it. Whatever you create it probably won't be perfect, but who says it needs to be? If anyone gives you crap for it, just flip 'em the bird! ...Unless they're trying to give you constructive criticism...then try to take it into consideration... The last site I was in practically burned to the ground when someone had a hissy fit over my criticism. Seeing as I just got here...less burning would be appreciated. xD

SentaiSenpai said:
^_^ Hello AJ! Thanks for the welcome and hype cookie! xD
I know how you feel, I tend to make eccentric characters that have troubles fitting into most RP's so my search is continuing at the moment to make sure I'm not screwing with people's stories or anything. ^_^ The best advice I can give for the shyness, is to just do your best to ignore it. Whatever you create it probably won't be perfect, but who says it needs to be? If anyone gives you crap for it, just flip 'em the bird! ...Unless they're trying to give you constructive criticism...then try to take it into consideration... The last site I was in practically burned to the ground when someone had a hissy fit over my criticism. Seeing as I just got here...less burning would be appreciated. xD
I'd love to hear of these "eccentric" characters. We have that in common. I usually have my main three but I have a whole folder dedicated to other characters I make that are quirky, kinda sad I hardly use them but c'est la vie. What was the last site? I was here before it modified and so I am trying to get used to it but to no avail. TT^TT Thank you for your pointers. In that case, could you read over my idea and give me your input. It would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to the site. We have lots of great stuff to offer up here, including a game that I'm currently recruiting for. A couple of players had to bow out of a Robotech game I am getting ready to launch, and I need some more people in it to get going. Here is the interest thread:

Futuristic - Palladium system: Robotech UEEF Saga

If you are interested, drop me a post.

A bit overdue, but hiya! That intro totally reminded me of Super Galaxy Rumble from League of Legends, obviously having the same inspiration from certain animes hehe. But yes, lots of friendly folk are here. Well, at least mostly more than others from what I've seen. I don't think you'll have trouble fitting in with those interests, either, so just make yourself at home!

overlordfangirl said:
I'd love to hear of these "eccentric" characters. We have that in common. I usually have my main three but I have a whole folder dedicated to other characters I make that are quirky, kinda sad I hardly use them but c'est la vie. What was the last site? I was here before it modified and so I am trying to get used to it but to no avail. TT^TT Thank you for your pointers. In that case, could you read over my idea and give me your input. It would be greatly appreciated.
^_^ ' Well they sound a bit dumb on paper, but one of which that I'm hoping to get going is a humanoid tiger type of character... Though very cartoony and short in stature. Kinda like a slightly taller Garu (From Monster Rancher) very action based and kinda over the top with his moves and mannerisms, lots of dumb anime tropes I have yet to name him...but I have currently dubbed him... the SenTiger! BAM! Mic drop! xD
The last site I was on was just a small RP site run by a friend of a friend who's dangerously close to shutting it all down due to lots of drama... (She wasn't the greatest admin to be honest... she pissed a lot of us off by giving her close friend some special treatment.) ^_^ But anywho... Yeah I'd be more than happy to give your idea a look over and offer whatever advice I can, where might I find said idea?

Sherwood said:
Welcome to the site. We have lots of great stuff to offer up here, including a game that I'm currently recruiting for. A couple of players had to bow out of a Robotech game I am getting ready to launch, and I need some more people in it to get going. Here is the interest thread:
Futuristic - Palladium system: Robotech UEEF Saga

If you are interested, drop me a post.
^_^ I gave the thread a look over, and it looks interesting, but I've never really joined in a dice run RP before, so I think I'm going to keep window shopping for now, but I'm not going to totally close out the idea. Thanks for bringing it to my attention though!

As I mentioned in the interest thread, I have had a lot of practice teaching people how to play the game that have little to no experience with the system. So, if you are interested in a fun story dealing with the struggles for freedom in the universe, let me know. (B')

SentaiSenpai said:
^_^ ' Well they sound a bit dumb on paper, but one of which that I'm hoping to get going is a humanoid tiger type of character... Though very cartoony and short in stature. Kinda like a slightly taller Garu (From Monster Rancher) very action based and kinda over the top with his moves and mannerisms, lots of dumb anime tropes I have yet to name him...but I have currently dubbed him... the SenTiger! BAM! Mic drop! xD
The last site I was on was just a small RP site run by a friend of a friend who's dangerously close to shutting it all down due to lots of drama... (She wasn't the greatest admin to be honest... she pissed a lot of us off by giving her close friend some special treatment.) ^_^ But anywho... Yeah I'd be more than happy to give your idea a look over and offer whatever advice I can, where might I find said idea?
Hahaha I wonder were you got that name. Sounds adorable actually. It's not dumb at all. Yikes man. Okay, I'll show you in conversation. Too shy to actuallly show it.

overlordfangirl said:
Hahaha I wonder were you got that name. Sounds adorable actually. It's not dumb at all. Yikes man. Okay, I'll show you in conversation. Too shy to actuallly show it.
^_^ Alrighty! I'll wait for it then. Don't be alarmed if I suddenly go offline when you send it, I might be going on and off a bit frequently right now.

You're one of these anime's I keep hearing about? That's a lot of fancy words so you have to be. I'm Organic, or you can call me doc. Good to have among our numbers. No doubt you'll find something fast you can sink your teeth into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back