• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy FXM detailed fantasy RP

HouseplantSimon

Hand over the pothos plant.
Let me give you a run down of what I’m looking for:

• Detail (3-4 paragraphs)
  • Active
  • Willing to talk out of character and just be pals. I like sending art, n’ memes and that sort of thing,
  • Willing to create a detailed plot with twists and turns. Not centered around romance but history and action
    • So specifics upon plot: I’m looking for something fantasy. Something d&d like, or similar to game of thrones. Adventure, history, action, romance on the side. That sort of jazz.
    • Another note. I’m looking for fxm. I strictly play female. Or I’m willing to do mxm. I play switch characters.
Normally people don’t read past this. So if you’re satisfied with just that pm me, or comment if you’re interested.

Past this is a little about me.

~

You can call me Em I’m a quirky little Aquarius gal that live’s in the PST time zone, I’m 18, and fairly active. This is an example of my writing style:

“I thought you were the one that’s supposed to be kneeling...” Sully smirked as he took the man's hand and stood up. “I am your king...” Chuckling to himself he squeezed the man's hand softly as he got out his phone locating the number of the cab. He sent the man his location and waited for the cab to arrive.

“Tonight was really good...” It was a poor choice of words, you would think it would be better being that it was coming from an English teacher. But this English teacher had a bad time with expressing emotions that related to real raw ones he’s never felt. He’s only been on the emotions that have been alcohol and lust driven.

Yet these emotions were very different. They were raw. Like a rib eye steak, accept the marbling was flawed in some areas, and it appears that there was a nice flush amount of marbling make its way to those areas. Like the meat was changing. Changing... every human is naturally inclined to be scared of change. But you have to go fourth, and evolve in order to survive. Or you’ll die. That’s just how it is. So sully is conflicted with becoming a full marbled rib eye, or staying the same... Sighing the thought was starting to give him a mild headache but the cab arrived. Forcing a soft smile he opened the door for his companion. Once the man was inside he slide in next to him, and buckled up. The driver knew where to go.

On the way he watched golden street lights pass and fade only to be replaced by another street light. Similar to how his partners would come as a Rose then wilt after he was done with them, then he would just pick another.

Yet Erza was here. The unpicked rose. The rose under the glass case.

Don’t touch said the case.

How much..? said his hands.

A bit Teased the case.

What a pleasure said his eyes.

My writing style seems to change from person to person, from character to character that I use. So this example is merely a base. In each I aim to be detailed and slightly poetic. I aim for my partner to get wrapped up in the moment. I hope you do as well.

Hope to hear from you soon~

Last edited:
Hi I'm interested and would love to see what we can cook up if I'm considered so yeah that's my pitch.have a good night and a even better work week

Memes.
Memes.
MEMES.

I love fantasy, as well as Nation building. I have massive respect for anyone who can create a world from scratch. I'm definitely interested.

Hmm, that's too bad I am capable of everything you're asking but I prefer to play female. Make no mistake I'm not into fxf and I not am I asking you to do it, but I would be willing to do something with our characters as friends if you were willing to go for that unless romance is an absolute must for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back